Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Dude what is that breakfast item on the right in the top pic it looks delicious.  I have never been one for bloody marys but the way you make them look I would be down to try that. 

That's a creation my wife made, with crescent rolls.  Scrambled eggs, ham, red onion, cheese (this time, swiss, provolone & colby jack), yellow peppers, black pepper, etc...  She's made a few with different varieties.  My wife bought that jar of Claussen Hot & Spicy pickle spears.  First time we had them and they have a good kick.  A good additionto BM's if you like pickles.

Dtel, we would much rather be enjoying the BM's at your Tiki bar.  Not putting up with these winters the rest or our lives.  :wacko:  

• Like 4

Coffee & breakfast down, now time to start in on the BM's.  A lot of snow here too.  They say 10 - 15 inches by the time it stops, sometime after midnight tonight and then temperatures plummet to near 0.  Going out too to start digging out.   :(

012_zpsef847bae.jpg

006_zps06cbf0a5.jpg

011_zps1ea017f2.jpg

I like the salami in the drink -first time I see this  - sort of like an appetizer -

• Like 3

I like the salami in the drink -first time I see this  - sort of like an appetizer -

That's pepper jack venison sausage.  Cheeze sticks & shrimp are good too.  You can make a wholesome meal out of them.

• Like 4

I'd eat that!

Also, I'm thinking ahead for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think?

1619586_702499346439135_682155290_n.jpg?

If my wife fixed that for me I would be happy. Well if she grilled it right.[emoji106]

Steaks in NY are not as cheap - 26$ - we wish -

• Like 2

That's pepper jack venison sausage.  Cheeze sticks & shrimp are good too.  You can make a wholesome meal out of them.

I agree -are you ready for the Superbowl 49 -I am hoping the Patriots will win - http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2015/02/01/10-super-bowl-predictions/

• Like 2

Game time!

And like the years before, im off on the road, Home Depot run, Costco, surplus store. no better time to be on the road.

Engineering the "Panic button" for the Boat. need supplys.

Will be in the cave cranking tunes and watching with the sound off, got some drill press time to make up for.

Be it known, when this project is complete, the only way to serve it justice will be my FIRST youtube video. 

• Like 6

• Moderators
Dtel, we would much rather be enjoying the BM's at your Tiki bar. Not putting up with these winters the rest or our lives.

Those would go great anywhere, My vote is your in charge of BM's after seeing those, I need some soon and I will blame it on you, sounds like a good excuse.   :D  

• Like 3

Good Morning gang, So much to do, SSSSSOOOOO LITTLE ENERGY :blink:

First cup going down slow,

Found a lodge cast iron 8" in the trash yesterday, burned it in a barrel fire and started the season process, Cooking surface is rough as a cob, looked up smoothing that found some threads that said lodge acknowledges they are rough but say, you can suffer with the roughness and some sticking till it eventually seasons enough which will smooth it out, Or you can sand it smooth and then season  :o (at least they are honest about it I guess)

To sand or not to sand, That is the ??????????

• Like 7