Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Well I was setting here earlier reading drinking coffee and the daughter walks in with boiled crawfish, so it was crawfish with boiled sausage for breakfast, then a banana. :unsure:  Now it's more coffee while I wait for the wife to get back with a part for the pump up sprayer, the tip broke off when I went to spray some weeds. Summer is coming, thermometer says it's 85 right now.

You eat like a million-----wait, I mean a cajunaire!

• Like 5

Afternoon all. Didn't post this morning. Pretty decent but slow day. Had to get my crummy back worked on by a brutal message therapist but it will help.

duder ... sorry about your well situation. Hope it turns out ok. Bummer. Mark, same for your ebay deal.

Another day of 'weather'. Major attitude adjustment will be in order if this keeps up. A couple of doo-*** tunes should help so will fire up the instrument. Cheers, dammit.

• Like 5

Afternoon Gang

Just in from the Farm and pulling 260' underground cable(s) every bone in my body is saying something, Scotch, Corona, Mexican Crock pot on the Venue. no coffee.

Shopping for robot Pieces.

Will be spending my Wed morning with Bud Jerry Jewell, he has mastered Servo Control(s) we used to do Halloween shows in our 

Neighborhood till the fire Dept shut us down, jerry went out and started a business doing Kinky Halloween things.

I will post his link, you will need sound engaged so be prepared.

http://skulltronix.com/

• Like 7

• Moderators

Heavy stuff water.

What weighs more, a pound of water or a pound of feathers??

Why a pound of feathers of course...no bucket needed, just a large garbage bag. :)

Or one duck

• Like 6

Good Humpday morning my friends............ :emotion-44:

First storms of the season passed through last evening...........lucky, not bad, mostly cloud to cloud lighting/thunder, our first substantial rainfall in a long time too!     New outdoor speakers got wet, but they are made for that :emotion-21:  and the receiver in the grill cabinet totally safe from the weather, I'm confident this system will last a long time out there in the elements... :emotion-29:  

Mark, I am a  bit confused about the EAW topic...   When you say 'here', did you mean USA?   The factory is clearly in Whitensville, MA. and we drive right by it when doing organ service work in that area.  However, as you mentioned, I cannot find an 'Italian' element anywhere on the web connected with EAW.   The only thing was that Mackie took over RCL which seems to be an Italian made speaker line...

Mackie, along with Ampeg, EAW and others are part of the 'Loud Technologies' GROUP.     All I could find.    If you get a moment, read through the EAW  'about'  page and the company history - heritage - mission tells a nice story.  The majority of manufacturing is in the mill buildings here in MA.  :smile:

All I know for now...

Enjoy your day everyone :emotion-44:  :emotion-44:

............Gary 

• Like 6

duder ... sorry about your well situation

Its a big deal, its just for recreational use.  I will hopefully have something figured out this weekend. 

Good Humpday morning my friends

Yes top of the day to you all.

• Like 5

Good Humpday morning my friends............ :emotion-44:

First storms of the season passed through last evening...........lucky, not bad, mostly cloud to cloud lighting/thunder, our first substantial rainfall in a long time too!     New outdoor speakers got wet, but they are made for that :emotion-21:  and the receiver in the grill cabinet totally safe from the weather, I'm confident this system will last a long time out there in the elements... :emotion-29:  

Mark, I am a  bit confused about the EAW topic...   When you say 'here', did you mean USA?   The factory is clearly in Whitensville, MA. and we drive right by it when doing organ service work in that area.  However, as you mentioned, I cannot find an 'Italian' element anywhere on the web connected with EAW.   The only thing was that Mackie took over RCL which seems to be an Italian made speaker line...

Mackie, along with Ampeg, EAW and others are part of the 'Loud Technologies' GROUP.     All I could find.    If you get a moment, read through the EAW  'about'  page and the company history - heritage - mission tells a nice story.  The majority of manufacturing is in the mill buildings here in MA.  :smile:

All I know for now...

Enjoy your day everyone :emotion-44:  :emotion-44:

............Gary 

Yes, here in the USA, Exactly where i dont know, Mass is where my EAW techs are so i assume they are there.

Stickers on the speaker State, EAW Italy.

• Like 6

Morning Gang

Wed, i checked.

Pot should be perked, need toget that first cup going :mellow2:

Lite day, breakfast with my neighbors from yesteryear, will meet at his shop.

I Get an eduucation on robotics/servo code from the experts today, fun stuff :emotion-21:

Will be in the Pub by noon, have not done that in months  :emotion-21: 

• Like 7

Time for your martini power lunch :) No wait, your on central...my bad.

Will be in the Pub by noon, have not done that in months

Me either.  Wish I could pull that off.

Edited by billybob
  • Like 2

Good afternoon.....

Ok Mark, curious to see your speakers, what model are they so I can do a search and learn more ;0)

Just on lunch here........no coffee, spring water as beverage.... Red wine nightly from the box, good bottles opened on the weekends and that is my drinking story :0)))

.....more later....

....Gary

• Like 6

I talk a lot about drinking (and enjoy it!) but pretty much limit it to the weekends. :emotion-46:

Just wait till your Retired, i really chat more than drink, sitting here chatting in the evenings is just about the only real sippin times.

Hitting our Fav Pub(s) really maybe two times a month, on Cosco runs is the norm.

Retirment really scr- -ews up whatever you thought was normal your whole life, im still learning.

• Like 6

Good afternoon.....

Ok Mark, curious to see your speakers, what model are they so I can do a search and learn more ;0)

Just on lunch here........no coffee, spring water as beverage.... Red wine nightly from the box, good bottles opened on the weekends and that is my drinking story :0)))

.....more later....

....Gary

MC4973X and the lower section MC4973LF split stacks Bi-Amped

They also made a Tri-Amped verision of these , just drop the "X" on the top secion model number.

post-57941-0-21860000-1432146056_thumb.j

• Like 7