Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

On my second cup, then it's time to be a hot sauce factory.

When do we get to see the pictures of the natives squashing hot peppers with their feet?

I surely don't want to see that, I like the stuff.

You haven't seen the natives yet.

But still, just not a foot person even if it's connected perfectly.

• Like 3

Just hoping this rash of probs are getting behind us. Starting to think all may be good for abit. Thankful for the forum!

Thanks!

Wouldn't be the same without you billybob :)  You class up this joint!

I know, what's the problem Billybob, but your right I feel the same way.

• Like 4

afternoon guys, First time firing up the PC for the day, Boys are getting better............Car remains the same have to wait till the first of the month for the parts purchase..............Thanks for all the insight on the car

Sancho I will pm the details, not meant for public discussion other than to make a point about Marylands communist leanings  ;)

• Like 6

Good evening everyone.....

Great conversation and banter as always... Chuck, you are so right about the photos, thanks for your compliments and I will continue to share with the group as long as you all will have me ;0)

Now, just have to have to tell you....., in all my years as a pro musician I had never played a large concert venue.... I mean, civic center, performing arts center etc..... Well, UNknown to me and a show that had been booked 2 years ago had come to pass last night !!!

The band I play in performed last night at a 15,000 seat arena where back in the day, I saw Van Halen, Yes, Styx and other big name rock bands!!

image.jpg4_22.jpg

Here are some photos from the show.... This one looking toward stage left with our front man Kenny singing to the crowd...

Edited by Tigerman
  • Like 4

....last one for tonight, a picture of our stage.... 9 musicians in the group (0:

With that, I will continue with more photos tomorrow from today's organ tuning ... Featured is an actual 32' pipe !!!! So, stand by for that ;0)

Good night my friends........ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz..............Garyimage.jpg1_307.jpg

• Like 4

• Moderators

Very cool Tigerman

But I have to ask.........do you get many jokes about tuning organs,  lawyers hear all the lawyer jokes, plumbers hear plumbing jokes ?

Sorry can't help myself sometimes, to be honest I had it typed a different way but I just couldn't do it, I thought it was funny but I had to retype, your just to nice of a guy to tease like that.

• Like 6

Morning and welcome back Ben. 

Packing LF off to W. Virginia in a few minutes.  Will be a long two weeks and three days.

Congrats Gary.....we need a pic of you performing.  Next time?

Lost 8 ponds in 5 days on the GM diet.  Google it for details.  Not that much fun but good results if you don't cheat.  Down from 189 to 181 as of this morning.  Gonna cheat this morning for the first time and have breakfast with my old geezer friends. 

It's Friday retirees and worker bees.

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 6