Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
Ahhhh. Got a dead freezer full of all kinds of rotting nastiness.

That's bad, I had it happen about a week ago, it was a small chest freezer and for some reason the breaker tripped. The smell of one turkey and 3 bags of vegetables were pretty bad. Cleaned it out and washed it, it's now closed and outside with a big box of baking soda in it to help, 3 days of airing out did not remove the smell. :emotion-41:  

• Like 3

Some good news......was at court this moring for a prelim hearing and the state droped there "main charge"....there was no just cause gor this charge in the first place..... We now just have a mistermeamer to deal with.....should be OK.....my daughter can come back in our house now...

I would say that is great news, even with all the rest of what she will be dealing with.

Bruce

Edited by Marvel
  • Like 4

Other charge should be dropped too!

Some good news......was at court this moring for a prelim hearing and the state droped there "main charge"....there was no just cause gor this charge in the first place..... We now just have a mistermeamer to deal with.....should be OK.....my daughter can come back in our house now...

I would say that is great new, even with all the rest of what she will be dealing with.

Bruce

• Like 4

Other charge should be dropped too!

I would say that is great new, even with all the rest of what she will be dealing with.

Bruce

• Like 4

Good morning all!  Heading off to a week of camping with my wife and the boys and looking forward to the break.  Hope you all have a great Fourth and regardless of divisive narratives floating around about everything, we live in the greatest country in the world!  Enjoy some great music, friends and family!  (Oh!  And COFFEE!!)

• Like 6

Before the geckos invaded I used to see brown recluses a lot.  Especially in the garage and other little disturbed places.  In the hallways, the bathrooms the closets.  Never ever come close to being bitten.  They run like crazy away from people. I know people do get bitten but what are they doing?  What I know is growing up in Texas (mostly) is that you were taught to never stick your hand or any body part into where you can't see, and you never overturned a rock without extreme caution.  Not just for recluses but for a variety of potentially bad things.

• Like 6

Good morning C&C gang!  Finishing cup#1  :emotion-44: and need to get caught up here.  A ton happened and happening.  Happy to see that everyone is doing well for the most part and dealing with the curve balls life throws us.  Looks like you had a fun trip MM.  That's the way to do a gear run...make it into a sight seeing adventure and meet some members in person.  Looks like you had a great time.

MKP & Joesportster, I hope things continue to improve for you and your family.

I need to go back a couple weeks and review more closely.  It's a beautiful day here and need to attack some outdoor projects.  I will go back here tomorrow when it looks like it will be raining.

For all you retiree's, it's Saturday so you can sleep in!   :wacko:

• Like 6

Good morning C&C gang!  Finishing cup#1  :emotion-44: and need to get caught up here.  A ton happened and happening.  Happy to see that everyone is doing well for the most part and dealing with the curve balls life throws us.  Looks like you had a fun trip MM.  That's the way to do a gear run...make it into a sight seeing adventure and meet some members in person.  Looks like you had a great time.

MKP & Joesportster, I hope things continue to improve for you and your family.

I need to go back a couple weeks and review more closely.  It's a beautiful day here and need to attack some outdoor projects.  I will go back here tomorrow when it looks like it will be raining.

For all you retiree's, it's Saturday so you can sleep in!   :wacko:

Fun trip ?

Planned roughly 6day trip, 12 days later, im am purposly NOT post pics/and detours, because i could be labeled a Felon in this in this state. great time would be closer, time on the road was only limited by 7day trailer rental coming back.

When entering Wyoming, the first off ramp i see this ! :o :o

post-57941-0-59020000-1435416104_thumb.j

Edited by minermark
  • Like 6