Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good Friday morning Gang

80s+ skeeter breddin weather, and breed they will, i expect my first flyby before noon.

Duggans/Coffee is tasting mighty fine.

Old aircraft are flying over as i type, heading for the Airshow at Mather this weekend, and NO i do NOT attend.

The wife and i go to a Pub just outside the east gate, sit on the roof w/keg and scotch and watch for free (Thunderbirds).

Ordering up next batch of Upol for the second McM stack refurb.

post-57941-0-06740000-1443799633_thumb.j

• Like 8

Luther is the man over at AK.  He does an outstanding job and I'm happy he drops in here.

I'm upgrading Audiokarma this weekend

Do you run that all on your own, I know I have seen you there quite a bit.  Good luck on the upgrade. 

• Like 9

• Moderators
CECAA850, on 02 Oct 2015 - 11:21 AM, said:

Tarheel, on 02 Oct 2015 - 09:59 AM, said: Surprised someone hasn't posted a pic of Carl slaving away in the bathroom

It's not a pretty picture.

Could be worse, could get pic's of Carl shaving away in the bathroom. :o  After thinking about it the remodel pic's are about the only pic's of him in his bathroom I want to see.

It's going to be nice when it's done and you are saving alot doing it yourself. B)  

• Like 6

just recently started to include a teaspoon of Cacao nibs ground up along with a tablespoon of Cocoa powder into my morning coffee. Tastes like medicine but it sure works and I get my caffeine hit for the whole day, I expect that the nibs will make for an improvement in health as they are the most powerful antioxidant known. Listening to Pink Floyd's newest recording Endless River on the latest version (just two days old, same as I sent to RMAF)of my latest interconnect design they show much improved bass weight and quality over any previous versions. You guys simply would not believe the bass I get from my modified H3 up on 22" four post stands. These have to be experienced to be appreciated. Come for a visit I will make you a cup of my cold brew coffee/mud and you can listen to your favorite CD's. Best regards Moray James.

• Like 6

I'm upgrading Audiokarma this weekend

Do you run that all on your own, I know I have seen you there quite a bit.  Good luck on the upgrade. 

I built the site in 2002 and maintain the server side software. I am an admin but I do not own the site. It belongs to my buddy David. Also, I do not moderate the forums. There are volunteers that handle that duty.

Edited by Wardsweb
  • Like 11

Sounds like a god weekend Chuck.  I'll be slaving away in the bathroom as usual this weekend BUT Saturday night we have tickets to see the Marine Corp Band.  Can't wait.

Enjoy the band. On the other subject, just don't tell your friends that you spent the weekend in the bathroom ... they might not understand. :D

• Like 7

I drink hot tea like a proper Englishman. It warms you up when you are cold and cools you down when you're feeling over heated.

As to coffee? Smells good but I never touch the stuff as just like tobacco its addictive and the caffiene is a psychoactive (the most widely used psychoactive drug).

• Like 6

I drink hot tea like a proper Englishman. It warms you up when you are cold and cools you down when you're feeling over heated.

As to coffee? Smells good but I never touch the stuff as just like tobacco its addictive and the caffiene is a psychoactive (the most widely used psychoactive drug).

You drink Decaf tea ?

• Like 4

You drink Decaf tea ?

Indeed.

After dinner tea (C02 decaf):

http://www.murchies.com/store/tea/ceylon-decaf.html

Poison I occasionally consume after a 2 minute brew:

http://www.murchies.com/store/tea/darjeeling-estate-tea.html

• Like 4

Good evening all...

Not much going on....

Yea Chuck we got the rain here also....chilly and wet for the past few days.... O.C. Maryland is flooded, it's a mess...

Just one oil change this morning....then I jumped into shop cleaning mode.....jammed out all day with KP-362's...Carver pumping the watts to em....

Threw away all kinds of chitt today....just stuff I'll never use, but have been holding on to it....it's my OCD.....

I save all kinds of stuff....."might need it one day".....trying to change my OCD ways...

Wolfbane....my wife made some tea at the shop this afternoon.....some PG-tips...some real English tea...it was good for the chilly day.

Got my heating oil tanks filled today.....that dugg into my pocket, I must say it was cheaper than last year..

That's about it....wishing all a great weekend...

MKP :-)

Edited by MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE
  • Like 7

I always thought Proper englishman drink "Real Tea" but then again=

post-57941-0-22780000-1443845309_thumb.j

• Like 9