Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Mornin' guys. Just wanted to check in. Looks like our dry, dry climate is starting to come around. Got a little rain yesterday along with some (yuck) hail. Not enough to damage anything. Planning a long weekend in Taos, NM in a few days to visit family and attend an arts festival. Will take a gorgeous mountain pass into NM near the border of the 2 states. Seriously thinking of moving to that area when better half's job situation permits.

JL ...love the camel. Do you recall the truck line that used a camel as its logo with the legend "Humping to Please"? I think we should adopt that as our motto every Wednesday. (Maybe other days, too).

Cheers to all.

• Like 6

morning Gang

Waking up to a real Fall day, 70+ with 10% chance of mist.

McM work today, i do like working in a cool garage, just need to kick up the Bondo mix a little.

Farm run went well, Battery tender installed on boat, CCTV's all working again.

Looks like it's candy buyin time again, start shopping gang.

post-57941-0-85420000-1443627200_thumb.j

• Like 7

morning Gang

Waking up to a real Fall day, 70+ with 10% chance of mist.

McM work today, i do like working in a cool garage, just need to kick up the Bondo mix a little.

Farm run went well, Battery tender installed on boat, CCTV's all working again.

Looks like it's candy buyin time again, start shopping gang.

Comcast Customer Service  :D Hold please

Follow Amsterdam's example, set up shops allow to purchase and smoke in the shop and TAX the hell outta it like they do cigarettes, save billions fighting drugs, create billions in tax revenue, save billions on incarcerating prisoners, release all non violent drug offenders saving billions more.............

• Like 6

Morning yet again

Waiting on Bacon&eggs, wife likes the cooler weather also.

Maybe i can get her to clean my truck.

I let her know im trying to move speaker(s) out of "Her" garage, even though she is not bothered.

Posted my thoughts on letting the spare pair of McMs go in another thread. https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/158959-mcm-1900-4way-controldialing-in/page-5#entry1927756

Going for more Coffee..... :emotion-44: :emotion-44: 

• Like 7

A category 2 heading this way.  This after 7 days of rain.  Will be pounding nails in Chuck's Ark today :mellow:.

All newbies will be emptying the shelves of milk and bread.  Don't get that.....have a hurricane.....eat bread and drink milk :wacko:  

I just made a large pot of chicken and vegetable soup and still have a half gallon of Evan Williams Small Batch :o

Need to make sure Jake can swim :lol:

Need to rent some movies from Red Box ^_^

I'll just huddle up with LF B)

• Like 8

Good morning all - (it still is over here anyway)!  First snow on the ground.  Sloppy drive to work probably 2-3 inches and still falling.  I'm making it national coffee week!  (And enjoying the view from the office window, now that I'm not driving in it anymore!)  Have a great day!  :emotion-44:  :emotion-44:  :emotion-44:

Edited by akdave
  • Like 7

A category 2 heading this way.  This after 7 days of rain.  Will be pounding nails in Chuck's Ark today :mellow:.

All newbies will be emptying the shelves of milk and bread.  Don't get that.....have a hurricane.....eat bread and drink milk :wacko:  

I just made a large pot of chicken and vegetable soup and still have a half gallon of Evan Williams Small Batch :o

Need to make sure Jake can swim :lol:

Need to rent some movies from Red Box ^_^

I'll just huddle up with LF B)

I never understood how inclement weather makes people want to eat bread and drink milk either :D

• Like 5

I feel your pain Chuck and Dave...this morning i didn't have my shades and was driving directly into the sunlight.  Brutal, I tell ya! 

They say that the sun is our friend; but, it's a ball of fire and will kill you if you get too close it, and it has been known to bring skin cancer along with it.  I live in constant danger.

• Like 9