Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

11947459_840270559388462_360028639577449

Would that make this the old folks Home ??

Good Rainy Saturday Morning, woke at 3:40 am to the sound of barking dogs and again at 5, & 6:30................. :angry: 

It is good to have a dog that barks at night as it may sway neir do wells from screwing about, But it sure is infuriating when you are lucky to get 4 hours sleep a night, images of shotguns floating through my head at 4am is not a good thing  :ph34r:

• Like 6

I created 2 monsters a few days ago, I thought about the TV show In Living Color, and Damon Wayans skit Homey D Clown, so I put a sock in a sock and gave the boys a BOP, They were curious so pulled up Homey on youtube.........................now every time I take my socks off I get a Bop

Thats good stuff,

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Good morning / afternoon everyone............... :emotion-44:  :emotion-44:

Went through a couple of pages of CC&C and got some smiles and a good laugh at the Homey Clown hits :lol:   I have never seen that, but sure funny!

OK, today, got the '12 Escape inspected for the year, oil changed and services for another 6 mo.   Breakfast at Sylvester's uptown (the birthplace of the graham cracker!!) a nice upscale experience to get the morning going.   Then, home to mow the much needed grass..   Showered and now ready (for the FIRST TIME) to take in a LIVE concert from Germany (Berlin Philharmonic - from the Digital Concert Hall series)...  Bought a week long ticket which allows for viewing all concerts in the archives (Simon Rattle etc.) and all the LIVE performances coming up this week... :)  

The one I am watching today at 1:00pm eastern (actually 7 PM. there) is the Saint Saens's  ORGAN Symphony with Zubin Mehta conductor...

The concert hall built in 1963 has a large instrument and I am very interested in hearing how it sounds with full orchestra.   Since this was just performed by the BSO for whom we prepared the organ for, it will be nice to see it again by another great group of musicians ^_^

I will play it via the SONY BluRay player in Music Hall since the app. came with the unit and the wifi is good since moving the repeater there...

The Khorns and related gear are ready..  

PRE concert discussion starts at 12:45pm ...

Photos will be up over on RTM....  (Hi Chuck!  ;) ) should anyone want to check out the screen shots...

Enjoy your day.......

TOMORROW, a VERY important concert for our band, and I will tell you more about that later, a grand and exciting season closer for us!  :emotion-21:

...........Gary

Edited by Tigerman
  • Like 7

Morning yet again Gang

Wife prepping up for Belgain Waffles.

90s+ today and Sun, Dam im so DONE with heat.

I don't know if anyone of you have a "Gladys Cravits" in your Hood, we do.

The wife and i are not out in front of our abode very often, but when we are, we simply look across the street and there she is at the window.

I just walked out and fetched a UPS package (without looking who was out there) and here she comes running across the street,

Gladys in my Face:

mymy your house looks better without all those "DeadPlants" around it, are you going to start watering now?, have you noticed we have another new car?, everyone in the neighbor hood is putting in new mailboxs, are you going to?

Are you decorating for Halloween?, is that a new crack in your driveway?

Iv had ONE cup of Coffee, and i just stare at her speechless, simply stated: No Comment.

When you think you are having a rough day, just think of how mine started........... :o  

• Like 10

I love your response Mark, I can see her now head thrown back nose in the air "WELL" as she stomps away

I had one of those busy body types a couple years ago she was a PITA she finally moved, They built a $500,000.00 house in a $200,000.00 area to show everyone how much better than you they were, They Blamed everyone on the house setting on the market..............My next abode will be devoid of neighbors within view, and a big sign at the drive way, "If I did not invite you in "STAY OUT", I dont Call 911"

• Like 6

I love your response Mark, I can see her now head thrown back nose in the air "WELL" as she stomps away

I had one of those busy body types a couple years ago she was a PITA she finally moved, They built a $500,000.00 house in a $200,000.00 area to show everyone how much better than you they were, They Blamed everyone on the house setting on the market..............My next abode will be devoid of neighbors within view, and a big sign at the drive way, "If I did not invite you in "STAY OUT", I dont Call 911"

I think this will be on my final Abode.

post-57941-0-94720000-1443287119_thumb.j

• Like 8

I always felt sorry for Mr. Kravits!   Remember Abner?  How did they wind up married anyway??  They didn't have kids that I remember... something to do with too much to drink and a night in Vegas perhaps?

Morning yet again Gang

Wife prepping up for Belgain Waffles.

90s+ today and Sun, Dam im so DONE with heat.

I don't know if anyone of you have a "Gladys Cravits" in your Hood, we do.

The wife and i are not out in front of our abode very often, but when we are, we simply look across the street and there she is at the window.

I just walked out and fetched a UPS package (without looking who was out there) and here she comes running across the street,

Gladys in my Face:

mymy your house looks better without all those "DeadPlants" around it, are you going to start watering now?, have you noticed we have another new car?, everyone in the neighbor hood is putting in new mailboxs, are you going to?

Are you decorating for Halloween?, is that a new crack in your driveway?

Iv had ONE cup of Coffee, and i just stare at her speechless, simply stated: No Comment.

When you think you are having a rough day, just think of how mine started........... :o  

• Like 6

What's up all.  Finally ready to start tiling the shower.  Everything that has been mortared has been scraped flat.  I just finished putting up my guide for the first layer.  I'll do the floor first then the walls.

I like tile work, especially when someone spends the money on good quality tile. It gives you an instant appreciation.

• Like 5