Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good evening Steve...  Good to see you and the gang ^_^

Tomorrow night over in RTM, I will be working on photos from our shows from last Sunday and hope to get them posted HERE....   But, I will have some listening to do in Music Hall and hope you will join me, Pezz and the gang Friday evening....

Ok, off for now.....enjoy your evening and try to stay out of that traffic !  ;)

.............Gary

• Like 8

YES, TGIF good morning to you all................ :emotion-44:  :emotion-44: :emotion-44:  

To of us on the road today, working in a dark, DANK and stinky church basement, filled with cobwebs and moisture to install some fully restored 'gang' switches.   These are all built with soft RED leather, rubber cloth and hide glue.  Each switch turns on up to 73 contacts at once when you pull out a stop on the organ console...    Lets hope it goes well, as there are 27 of these !!     

Later, return home for a shower and some music listening after dinner...  :emotion-21:

Enjoy your time at the beach Steve.......

OH, for you all who live in SoCal.   My boss and company owner is currently enroute to YOUR state for the annual 'American Institute of Organbuilders' convention now going on all next week in SF. !!   He loves the train, and so he has taken that mode from MA. to CA.  !!

......more later...

.........Gary

• Like 9

Morning all

Journey starts today....wife and her cousin are starting to clean out the house today. I'm taking a half day and going to grab my dad's 24' trailer after lunch to start making runs to the dump.

Weather is gloomy...but has cooled down a good bit...highs in the low 70's today and dipping into the low 60's at night.....should make for some good working weather.

1 Mountain Dew down......

• Like 7

• Moderators
CECAA850, on 02 Oct 2015 - 08:53 AM, said:

Moving..........................................ugh.  I don't envy you.  Good luck on the next phase of your life!

Yes good luck, I hate moving but a new house can be fun especially if it's like you describe, sounds fun.   

• Like 8

Mornin' all. Looks like some rain on the way, but pretty tame compared to you East coasters. Getting ready to pack some stuff and load better half and Baxter in the SUV and head south to Taos for a few days. Will check in when I can. We love northern NM. Friendly folks, good chow and great scenery. Supposed to have an arts festival going on this weekend.

Hang in there guys and check back in a bit. Happy Friday everyone and cheers. Chuck.

• Like 6

Hey Mark--was thinking of you earlier today.  Left Irvine at 2:15, hit the 405 and it’s nearly gridlock.  Creeping along in traffic and said aloud, “I hate living here.”  Then i thought, i need to tell Mark to keep giving me a kick in the backside every now & then until I move.  Too many people here these days.

I just ate; but, read you were waiting for pizza…now i’m craving pizza.

Since the 60s, i know 4 people (im one of them) out of 10 that are still alive, and none of us live in socal.

Granted the OC may have had little to do with it.

Nam, Drugs, Wifes, Jobs, Earthquakes, and  a little drinking.

You have been warned. because if you stay, the stress will do you in.

• Like 7