Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Happy bird day to all my good friends.

Sucking up wi fi at my in laws. I've had limited access this week. Football and martinis are the order of the day.

Had a great drive up here to Delaware. BMW is not the Ultimate Driving Machine any more in my book. Love mommas suv. Headed back to TX tomorrow.

Yall be good and have a great day!

• Like 7

Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day.

Smoked the bird for a couple of hours and that was just right for us. Transferred to the oven and turned out good. Brining helped a lot too. Baxter and the standard poodle romped in the back yard until they practically dropped. Much fun.

70 degrees, Chuck? Really?? Damn. It's not going to be over 20 here and the snow is falling. :o

Have a great day guys.

• Like 4

Morning gang...

Turkey day was good.....yea ate to much for sure..

It's going to be warm here also...not quite as warm as you Chuck....but it should be 60 or so, After I was done helping the wife with prep work for dinner I sucked up a batch of leaves in the old F-250. I'm going to take them to the dump once I am done with this coffee...

We are taking off work today. The wife likes taking the Friday off after Thanks giving, and since she is the president of the Co. who am I to argue....

I'll end up doing more leaves today....I tell ya the amount of leaves I have at the house is crazy :o.....It's a battle every year...

Wishing all a great day.....

MKP:-)

Edited by MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE
  • Like 5

Good Friday morning Y'all.........................Very nice warm weather here again today

Looking at the BS section makes my Head Hurt, 

Morning Joe

BS Forum started out as precived, first few months were as expected and then some.

Main Forum cleaned right up, as of today, one could say, it's loosened up.

Loose due to the overwhelming need to vent to/with an audience.

The BS forum with only seven plus players gets old really quick, just like a kid's board game, no fresh meat.

All the players know each other, politics/religion/abourtion, Just like the Internet at large!

If one stands back and views the main forum, looks just like last year, NO Difference.

You cannot really blame the BS forum users for participating/interjecting their well honed views,

in the main forum, they are just doing what comes natural and what they have done for years.

I do'nt know anyone who came here for anything other than Audio.

But when a "Newbi" chimes in, the first page they see is, "The" main forum page,

and of course they see what we see. and there is the paradox

The "senior" forum 5Ks and better, ARE part of the problem.

Upon my achiving 5k i was met with BS, that spelled it out for me, "Moron Section"

Every chat room on the Net has it's share of Morons, some more than others.

The Klipsch Forum, now, No better than any other.

I came for Audio, staying for Audio, Anybody else?

• Like 5

Morning Gang

31 and i do not feel it, i stopped feeling at 40 degrees.

52 in the Cave and tolarable w/foot heater(s).

Coffee goes cold faster than i can drink it....dam :o:emotion-44: :emotion-44:

Yesterday i installed an old Rotor device for turning the antenna on the Cave array.

Works outstanding, swings the WiFi Beam right along with the turning.

I see/have over 40 hot spots, as of yet i have NOT further played with the WiFi.

Napa Machine shop Visit/Pub fly by.

Broke the 8 Rotor Bolts w/ 1/2" breaker bar and a beer.

Rotor ready to be turned.

I see the wife is up, time for Black Friday Traffic, (3 miles), side streets.

Good day mates.

post-57941-0-93860000-1448641427_thumb.j

• Like 6

OK don't hate me but it's 72 degrees here today.  LF just left on her bike for the park to hit tennis balls against a backboard.  I'm nursing an over indulgence of Maker's

Mark as well as food coma.  Thanks giving with LF's cousin and a lot of folks from around Pittsburg.  Very tasty but no greens or oyster dressing.

Pictures you say?

post-17365-0-06500000-1448642675_thumb.j

post-17365-0-47300000-1448642693_thumb.j

post-17365-0-63460000-1448642709_thumb.j

post-17365-0-09660000-1448642782_thumb.j

• Like 5

That's 12 pounds of mashed potatoes....the LF and I peeled for an hour.  Turkey was brined and tasty but after too many drinks my carving left a bit to be desired  :wacko:

They knew how much I like gravy and made two pictures :)

Prior to the meal we snacked on shrimp cocktail while watching the Panthers play.....and win :D

So after all this bourbon, appetizers, turkey, and desert I eased into a calorie induced coma :unsure:

Now I just coast......

Enough about me.....lets see some pictures Gents. 

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 5

Quite the feast there Chuck, Our circumstance did not allow for lots of cooking yesterday it was looked on as more a typical day.  But we spent some good quality time together (for me thats worth more than all the hoopla) No Black Friday shopping Christmas is taken care of. Spent the morning cleaning and going through the boys clothes getting rid of all the smalls

Need to get them a couple things but overall they look good and set for  the year

I dont have the mentality to hang out on BS forum much, I know I would go overboard so I will keep my nose out as much as I can.  I learned long ago I don't discuss politics and religion everyone has there ingrained opinion and who am I to try and change there minds with my opinions

Lunch is ready, Fried spuds smothered in chip beef gravy (left overs) YUM  YUM :D

• Like 5

Good Friday aftyernoon Gang

Just back to the house.

Napa auto, Pub, Smithwicks, Napa P/U, Pub, Guinness w/chicken Tacos.

And to think this is A MAX ENFORCEMENT HOLIDAY, good thing i stick to the side streets.

All parts onsite for the completion of the Dodge project, however the "Get-up-and-go" aint happening.

Maybe tommarow, maybe.

Wife gets her run now, Duggans P/U on the agenda, i like that...... :emotion-22::emotion-46: :emotion-46:

post-57941-0-34220000-1448656961_thumb.j

• Like 4

Upon my achiving 5k i was met with BS, that spelled it out for me, "Moron Section" Every chat room on the Net has it's share of Morons, some more than others. The Klipsch Forum, now, No better than any other.

i have participated in a couple of discussions...it’s not as fun as the main forum. Besides, i feel like i have to shower afterwards so i don’t catch something. 

Sincerely,

Steve “still trying to fit in somewhere"

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 4