Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

I don't know but if the seller is going to Hope and has room to bring them ?

We drive 6+ hours North to get to Hope so I can't help, plus the car is usually packed like the Beverly Hillbillies are moving. :huh:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dtel said:

10 or 20 years, you must have high hopes of most even being around, you forgot the ages of many. If we go 20 more years we will be putting pictures of our new walkers and wheelchairs if were lucky. Tarheel of course will have wheelchair with a sidecar for his latest LF, Carl will have one with a martini holder.

You know when you get to your age, the hearing  really suffers.  As a favor, if you send me your speakers, I will tell you how they sound at least once a week.

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, vasubandu said:

You know when you get to your age, the hearing  really suffers.  As a favor, if you send me your speakers, I will tell you how they sound at least once a week.

They have a volume knob, I could always feel them if I can't hear them. Anyway you would have to get past my wife, she actually picked them out.

2 hours ago, richieb said:

I can't be sure but is that 'Heel being chauffeured around by Jethro?

As long as Ellie Mae was going for a ride, I wouldn't blame him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Mornin' all

a tad brisk this AM, some frost. Had to stoke the fire. So, I made coffee ... and here I am. Good thing I have some time before I get those Scalas here. Gonna have to shuffle some things around to get them into suitable locations Like getting the stepson to move from the "cottage"/guest house   HaHaHa

In the first vid about Arivaca, in the opening shot of the town ... See the blue church in the middle of the frame?  Our place is on block in the foreground of that church.

HaHaHa    anyone want to dispute my description of us [me] as "hill folk"?  I'm just your "country cousin"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1