Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

4 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

14 hours behind the wheel.   I forgot that you have to stop for naps and hourly bathroom breaks.

The smartly equipped Southern Gentlemen hires a second driver and brings a Costco sized package of Depends. Should make it in under 12 hours.   

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, richieb said:

Since he persuaded her to hog the garage while her car shivered outdoors my opinion has changed ever so slightly. I do believe he claimed back at least one of his man parts from the mantle. I'm still up in the air on the other one. Hope attendance, or not, will confirm this - 

Not that it gets especially cold there...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Was there for the chiefs vikings sb, and the miracle mets so it must have been 68 or 69 i am not really sure.  It had fo on the flo.

Center grill ? = '68 and earlier.................Divided grill?  That started in '69 and later, and remained the 'trademark' look  throughout the plateforms, and not just the F-85 / Cutlass for years to come...

(just me two cents, I owned a '68 W-29 for 12 years and learned pretty much everything Oldsmobile back in the day....)

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Center grill ? = '68 and earlier.................Divided grill?  That started in '69 and later, and remained the 'trademark' look  throughout the plateforms, and not just the F-85 / Cutlass for years to come...

(just me two cents, I owned a '68 W-29 for 12 years and learned pretty much everything Oldsmobile back in the day....)

• Like 2

Yes I've been talking to some folks about moving the Pilgrimage closer to the east coast.  You think if I drove 14 hours in one of those little cars I would be able to unfold?:mellow:

The BMW spent the night at the shop.  I like to start off my cars with all fresh fluids.  I also need some rubber windshield gaskets as the original ones are brittle.  Amazon has them.  I wish they had an under carriage wash.

Can't leave home today as FedEx is delivering the title and I have to sign for it.

Going to be almost 80 degrees here today:)

• Like 3

I committed to Jim's Scalas. 

Now I need to move them 2000 miles.  May be Sept before I see them.... sniff

Tarheel,

I drove a Fiero from Tucson to StPete.... by the time I got there I had to roll out before I could straighten my legs ...  I am [was?] 6'2"

• Like 1
  • Sad 1