Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

18 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

unrelated to coffee

wife is happy that I am excited. She may get over that when those scalas show up.  Worse comes to worse, I think I can sleep in that 8cu/ft bin ...

in the fetal position you will....unless

you had over your wallet...

• Haha 2

Good to see they will fit in a medium size vehicle. I was thinking of snagging a cube van from a drive-away for delivery down here ...  do they use casual drivers any more?

Snagged up Jim's h/k 630.   Coming in under budget.  Still have to figure getting it here. But, I don't think it will cost $700. That would pay for my trip ... both directions   I am happy.

Got some Peruvian beans.  Wind 'im up and watch 'im go ...  We pay retail at the mercantile. $10 for 14oz.  At the roaster [Gadsden], the price varies by variety, from $10/lb to $14/lb.

• Like 2

our weather will be back to chamber of commerce after the golf tourney is over. I had things growing. See how it stood frost.

you guys are making me want to brave that crappy midwestern weather and fetch up my stuff. Thank you and damn you at the same time. HaHaHa

I'm running these little [hey kid, want some candy?] R15M's and trying to imagine an exponential leap in quality.

• Like 2

• Moderators
4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Another beautiful day here in Southeast TX

I seen that, been watching the radar, it's moving East but very slowly, at least it's not going to stick around SE Texas like the hurricane did, that was unbelievable. 

• Like 1

Just now, dtel said:

I seen that, been watching the radar, it's moving East but very slowly, at least it's not going to stick around SE Texas like the hurricane did, that was unbelievable. 

I was having Harvey flashbacks.   This morning was pretty bad.

• Sad 1

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

you guys are making me want to brave that crappy midwestern weather and fetch up my stuff.

I don't blame you, I would want to get my hands on it also, it's just such a long way to go, makes it hard to do.

4 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I can not remember ever seeing a hurricane that got onshore and parked for that long in one spot. For us they pass through and rain is never a problem it's only wind or tidal serge for the coast or water pushed up waterways.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

wow, yes, that must be bad.  I think it's headed our way.

15 minutes ago, dtel said:

Partly cloudy here and 81, 85 tomorrow and back to 81 by the end of the week. Grass is even growing again.

yep.  forecast here says 80 today.  80 ?!?  in February ?!?  what the ???

• Like 2