Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Mornin'!

wife is in Vegas... seems to be having fun. I haven't talked to her. I tried calling a couple times... not that I expected her to answer... come on, she's in Vegas.

gonna try my  hand at flour tortillas, again. The store is out of yeast. So .....

when I think about it.... it is pie dough gone bad. Too much water, not enough fat and worked to where the gluten makes the dough stretchy.

drinking muddy/ish coffee. The store is out of paper filters, too. Using the gold mesh/permanent type.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

I tried calling a couple times... not that I expected her to answer... come on, she's in Vegas.

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!  She's having a blast playing penny slots.  

23 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

The store is out of yeast.

23 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

The store is out of paper filters, too.

At least the coffee is covered.   Relax, she'll be home at some point.  Have a cigar and turn it up!  :)

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

wife is in Vegas... seems to be having fun.  I tried calling a couple times... not that I expected her to answer... come on, she's in Vegas.

you´re really sure that she´s in Vegas , if so with whom she´s having fun 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Shakeydeal said:

Just did a few upgrades to the bike. Deleted CAT with an x-pipe and added straight through pipes. Loud and nasty, just like I like it.

5C2C0193-D812-4155-91A6-2DC73556B02B.jpeg

What did you do for a tune to accommodate the flow?

3 minutes ago, geezin' said:

What did you do for a tune to accommodate the flow?

I did the Triumph "12 minute tune" for now.  The newer water cooled Triumphs have a closed loop ECU, so it can learn when you just do minor air/fuel upgrades. But if you do cams or head work, it can't adjust for that. I still may buy a Power Commander down the road for a more precise adjustment.

2 hours ago, geezin' said:

Tune that thing. The ECM is prohibited from moving more than a couple percent from OEM EPA settings regardless. It cannot make up for a straight pipe.

More than likely I am going to do the file download from DNK tuneworks. They are experts at Triumph tuning.

• Like 2

Canadian Gordon Lightfoot dead at 84.  Some of you youngsters may not remember his music but might have heard his name.  Songs such as "If You Could Read My Mind" and the tribute to the Edmond Fitzgerald.

Bob Dylan called him a "rare talent".  

A great singer/songwriter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2