Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

2 minutes ago, richieb said:

Fried baloney sandwiches, now Thats livin'! 

And here is how you do it - two pieces baloney fried with some crisp on them, a slice of cheese melted between the two and mayo. Got be Mayo, not mustard when fried. Mustard when out of the package, not Mayo. Taking it gourmet - top with pickles. Damn I'm hungry !!

Mayo, what the heck is wrong with you man.  Mustard and provolone all the way.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Tarheel said:

One guy brought sardines

When I was in the Coast Guard, we hid an open can of sardines in the Captain’s Office. After a meeting, I asked one of the officers if she thought the captain’s office smelled bad.  She said yes. Finally told the captain and he said he was about ready to go home and shower. he wasn’t mad -- he like practical jokes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Chuck, next time you’re in SoCal, take Jake to this place in Newport Beach -- it’s a restaurant only for dogs. Seriously ... such a place exists. While he’s eating, you can go down the street and buy yourself a Ferrari. 

'Heel will probably Arrive in a Ferrari?! Top down, 'Heel sporting shades, Jake in prescription goggles. And ******* all around - works for both in this case?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Last night, i’m channel surfing and see this show about Ozzy Osbourne and his son traveling. They are in Kentucky and were looking at some horses. When they hit the road Ozzy says that he had a donkey years ago and he’d wake up with the donkey on one side and a great dane on the other. His son says, “you let a donkey live in your house?"

Ozzy says, “he wasn't living there, he came inside one morning for a carrot and wouldn’t leave."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Mayo, what the heck is wrong with you man.  Mustard and provolone all the way.

Nope, sorry. This is classic Redneck dining?! Provolone - on a Redneck specialty sandwich? I don't think so --- 

And for real ambiance - banjos playing in the background.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, richieb said:

Nope, sorry. This is classic Redneck dining?! Provolone - on a Redneck specialty sandwich? I don't think so --- 

And for real ambiance - banjos playing in the background.  

This here river don't go to Aintry.

He's got a pretty mouth.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

I can't remember exactly how she made it.  I know there was ground powdered mustard and water.  Possibly some flour?  She'd smear the concoction on a rag then cover your chest with the rag.  She used a timer but I don't know how long it was set for but it seems it was maybe 10 or 15 minutes.  It felt cool at first then warm.  The longer it was on, the hotter it got.  When the timer went off you were ready to get it the heck off of you.  Too long and you'd have a red rectangle to show for it.  It would certainly break up chest congestion but I hated getting them.

Dang, I guess so! Whatever worked and sure enough sounds like it. Never had the displeasure of that treatment, but sure enough would want it, if needed.

Thanks!

• Like 3