Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Prednisone 6/day, 5/day/4/day........feel better but hearing is 30 db down in the right ear according to audiologist.  Not great for listening pleasure.  I have a new appreciation for my hard of hearing friends....most who don't care about music any longer:(

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Prednisone 6/day, 5/day/4/day........feel better but hearing is 30 db down in the right ear according to audiologist.  Not great for listening pleasure.  I have a new appreciation for my hard of hearing friends....most who don't care about music any longer:(

maybe you need to upgrade your Aa ear nework....to crites , Dean g...or alk..or use a 400 horn for a hearing aid... lol...

I hope you feel and hear better soon..

• Like 1

19 hours ago, oldtimer said:

I need a ten cup carafe for mr coffee at the condo.  Its about 5 inches high and a round cylinder.  Anyone have one lying around?

almost got you wish....scrub down

my maker....inside and out....

last week I ran white vinegar in it..

but after today's cleaning..it stopped

making coffee...got the switch a little wet.....I almost had a nervous breakdown....no f.....ing coffee..

not the button a few times ...haaa...

coffee ! 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

almost got you wish....scrub down

my maker....inside and out....

last week I ran white vinegar in it..

but after today's cleaning..it stopped

making coffee...got the switch a little wet.....I almost had a nervous breakdown....no f.....ing coffee..

not the button a few times ...haaa...

coffee ! 

ot it crapped the bed....I spoke to soon....at least I got some coffee 

out of it...Will this do ? or is it the wrong one ???

IMG_20171203_133847_hdr.jpg

• Like 3

Nice afternoon :emotion-44:here also. Did some minor yardwork yesterday and resting today some. Mimosa like to germinate all around the yard.

Building a slow burn fire with the green branches, and of course, there will be other contributors. Supermoon tonight they say. Almost makes me wish I was on the highway driving long distance turnarounds. Almost:emotion-21:!

Chucjk when that ear clears, it will sound truly wonderful, no doubt. Would tell ya'll again about a flight I took awhile back again, and my saying to my new father-in-law at the time...What? Would you please repeat the message. I cannot understand a single word you are saying...:o:blush2:Had a head cold:emotion-21:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

Will this do ? or is it the wrong one ???

Thank you but it is the wrong one.  I have a sunbeam one just like that and it is too tall.  The one I need is a 10 cup size.  See?  I have an extra carafe hanging around, others must also, lmao.

• Like 3

OK.  You guys are genius.  I remembered the last Bunn we bought came with a carafe, which we don't use because it is the straight cylinder type and we like the old discontinued bubble type.  So I dug it out of the back of the top shelf and measured and it looks like a go, or at least worth a try.  As long as the old Mr Coffee lid fits and measurements indicate it should, then it's back in coffee business.  Huzzah!

• Like 4

10 hours ago, oldtimer said:

OK.  You guys are genius.  I remembered the last Bunn we bought came with a carafe, which we don't use because it is the straight cylinder type and we like the old discontinued bubble type.  So I dug it out of the back of the top shelf and measured and it looks like a go, or at least worth a try.  As long as the old Mr Coffee lid fits and measurements indicate it should, then it's back in coffee business.  Huzzah!

If it turns out to not work, you might try a store that sells paintings and coffee pots.  You know . . . arts and carafes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4