Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Trying to toss back more then 2 cups, but for some reason I get through the second cup and just can't take it.  I think I am making it too strong.  I need to clean the basement, smoke some ribs, clean my aunts storage closet for her.  Maybe a nap is in order this morning. 

Revised list......  Now go for it....

• Like 4

Trying to toss back more then 2 cups, but for some reason I get through the second cup and just can't take it.  I think I am making it too strong.  I need to clean the basement, smoke some ribs, clean my aunts storage closet for her.  Maybe a nap is in order this morning. 

Two is my limit these days, as well. Of course, I reach for a Diet Coke around mid-morning.... Going to do some yard work this a.m. and grill a batch of orange/ginger pork chops late afternoon. Gotta smoke some ribs before winter weather really sets in, too. Have a great Sunday folks!!

• Like 3

A smith&forge hard cider. smoothest yet from  with not overbearing apple flavor. just right but packa a wallop.

Johnny Appleseed, Angry Orchard, Woodchuck amber, and smith forge. Haven't had to cull one yet. Even redds ale apple

Still warm here. Am I going through a second adult hood if I think about a motorcycle for work at times in the cold weather? Night and day driving in N Florida. Bound to get wet but that is part of it. Guess I will be looking to take a roadie trip. Not that kind that is professional with experience in audio/stage show setup. That would be fun. Klipsch sell units for MC I wonder.

Anyway, Good Morning :) from the night rider. :emotion-22::unsure2: Lol :emotion-44:

• Like 4

Cool again this morning

Finished window cleaning and mowed the yard yesterday. 

Dinner at lady friends house. 

Got a couple of dead trees so I may breakout the chain saw later.  Save some for firewood and take the rest to the road for the city to pick up.

Good comeback by Seattle to beat my Panthers.  GF's Steelers won big. Saw maybe 15 minutes of both games.  Not really a football fan. 

Almost November and still working on my tan!  Ordered Critter a new collar (26") neck....a big boy.

Life in the slow lane.......

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 4

Slow on the draw this morning. Something about yard work and too much fresh air on Sunday. This semi-retirement thing is strange. Worked my butt off last week (that's the semi part) but not much on the horizon this week except personal stuff (that's the retired part). Life is good. Happy Monday guys.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Sounds like everyone is doing great, especially Tarheal, :emotion-21:  friends are looking good there guy, very nice have fun. 

We had a great week, but still somewhat glad to be back home as always. My kidneys need a rest, I think I tried every drink available, but started every morning with a bloody Mary, then coffee, I forgot how much I liked the spicy drink.  

• Like 3

Welcome back!

Sounds like good time!

Tarheel is a lumberjack?

Chuck semi-retired...congrats!

There will always be something to do it seems.

Morning!

Do what they do in the union when faced with adversity.

Go slow... :):emotion-44:

Edited by billybob
  • Like 2

• Moderators

Well thanks, it was fun.

I tried many different drinks, most of the new ones were fruity flavored frozen drinks which are great when the temps are high. One of the strangest I tried last week was a chocolate martini, it was great if you like chocolate, it was my first martini ever. Looking at the ingredients I didn't think I would like a regular martini but this one was really good.

post-9700-0-49300000-1414461787_thumb.jp

• Like 4

Well thanks, it was fun.

I tried many different drinks, most of the new ones were fruity flavored frozen drinks which are great when the temps are high. One of the strangest I tried last week was a chocolate martini, it was great if you like chocolate, it was my first martini ever. Looking at the ingredients I didn't think I would like a regular martini but this one was really good.

Welcome back Elden … if memory serves me right, you were on a cruise?  Can’t recall where you went though.

• Like 2

Well thanks, it was fun.

Looks good..... Welcome back....

• Like 1

Welcome back dtel!

A beautiful day here my friends!  Jake walked and coffee done.

Had LF over for dinner....Mojito salmon, sweet potatoes, salad, pumpkin cheese cake.

Off to the library to volunteer for a couple of hours and then back to the lumberjack work.

Told LF if I win the lottery I would invite you guys to a resort for a couple of days to put some faces with names and to have a cocktail or two.  Buying tickets today for mega millions and powerball so sit tight and cross your fingers.

• Like 2

Beautiful morning in Colorado. BUT .. we're finally getting some chilly days. Had to happen. Tarheel, if you win, bring your LF and the gang to Denver. Then we'll hit the ski resorts in Breckenridge, Keystone, Vail, etc. I guess I can do my part by buying tickets out here, too. Happy Tuesday to all.

• Like 3

Told LF if I win the lottery I would invite you guys to a resort for a couple of days to put some faces with names and to have a cocktail or two. Buying tickets today for mega millions and powerball so sit tight and cross your fingers.

I'll leave work now and go pack. :)

• Like 3

• Moderators

Thanks everybody, it's good to be back.

BigStewMan, on 27 Oct 2014 - 9:13 PM, said:

dtel, on 27 Oct 2014 - 9:03 PM, said:

Well thanks, it was fun.

Welcome back Elden … if memory serves me right, you were on a cruise?  Can’t recall where you went though.

Your right BSM, it was Cozumel, Belize,  and Roatan Honduras, except for Belize it was great beaches.

CECAA850, on 28 Oct 2014 - 08:03 AM, said:

dtel, on 27 Oct 2014 - 9:03 PM, said: it was great if you like chocolate

My wife likes those.  All you need is raspberry/chocolate vodka and cream de cacao.

I had no idea what was in it but at dinner the waiter lady recommended it so I tried it, and was glad I did, it's like desert.

Tarheel, on 28 Oct 2014 - 08:11 AM, said:

Welcome back dtel!

A beautiful day here my friends!  Jake walked and coffee done.

Had LF over for dinner....Mojito salmon, sweet potatoes, salad, pumpkin cheese cake.

Off to the library to volunteer for a couple of hours and then back to the lumberjack work.

Told LF if I win the lottery I would invite you guys to a resort for a couple of days to put some faces with names and to have a cocktail or two.  Buying tickets today for mega millions and powerball so sit tight and cross your fingers.

That dinner sounds very good, your going to spoil her. :emotion-21:  

• Like 2