Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Coffee is definitely in order this morning, a little rough waking up.  I could go for some greasy breakfast.

Yes coffee for sure.......worked till 11:00 last night at the shop, trying to patch my daughters car, over 300k on that old Accoed.

Had the Carver pumping the watts to the kp362.......

Getting cool for sure. Take care all.

• Like 4

worked till 11:00 last night at the shop, trying to patch my daughters car, over 300k on that old Accoed.

Good to hear.  At 230k with a 98 Accord.  Most repairs in the last 5 years have been due to rust.  Oil pan, fuel tank, brake lines, exhaust.  But did a 2nd timing belt earlier this year. 

• Like 3

Coming over this hill on the interstate this AM, here are bluelight/yellow caution and safety cones greeting a couple of us motorists. Finally saw what was about. A semi was pulled over to near shoulder and 5 gallon cans of paint or other was half poured out of the back. No one looked hurt, but was thinking someone stacked cargo unsecured which spilt over and hit door or, door was left open or failed somehow or, just specking that an officer wanted to look in back.All I got, and saw fox and racoon. :blink2:

Good morning :emotion-44:

Edited by billybob
  • Like 2

Its Sunday folks, don't forget to turn your clocks back.  Kind of nice getting an extra hour of sleep, Now I don't feel like I am wasting the day away.   Got a few chores, then the wife wants to go look at cars.  Man I hate car payments, both of ours have been paid off for years.  But hers is starting to fall apart.  

Edited by duder1982
  • Like 5

Coffee is definitely in order this morning, a little rough waking up.  I could go for some greasy breakfast.

Yes coffee for sure.......worked till 11:00 last night at the shop, trying to patch my daughters car, over 300k on that old Accoed.

Had the Carver pumping the watts to the kp362.......

Getting cool for sure. Take care all.

There are indeed nice things involved in owning/renting an industrial space.

Brings back memory's of the 70s in SoCal. In Newport Beach, grew up having a roommate or two just like everyone else, however @$700 per Mo, i picked up a small shop space in Costa Mesa, (cheaper than Newport) that is when i got into wattage, dam, i really need to move to the desert soon.

• Like 6

Morning Gang

Realized after firing up the Cave this morning i just lost an hour, seems being Retired, it's turns out that i really don't give a chit.

Appears everyone survived this Halloween, excellent.

Tarheel livin Large, also Excellent.

Cave temp 55, i like it, possibly warm the cave firing up the tube amp(s), have not done that in a wile. 

• Like 8

Happy Sunday, folks. Today's the day we get a 'home visit' from the Springer rescue folks. Guess they want to check us out to see if we're fit parents for a pup.  Stay tuned for updates. Starting out as a gorgeous Colorado morning but may not last. Can't really tell from the forecast ...and they are often wrong. Have a great day guys. Check back later. Chuck

• Like 6

Hey guys, well it's back to the shop for a few hours. Didn't get the Accord finnished. It's been nine years since this car has had a Timming belt......so off with the belt. Lather in the afternoon my old shop helper stopped in, he did a quick side job. He still has keys to my shop' he comes and goes when he wants. I have known him since he was 14 he is 28 now, he comes with a long story......enough said....anyway he talked me and the wife to go to dinner......so we all went out to a Japanese steak house.....he has a wife and two kids......it was a good night

Have a good day all :-)

• Like 3

Hungry for some steak of a sudden. Been awhile sinced dined at a Japanese steakhouse. It was very good.

This weather has me feeling frisky lately, as it should.

Almost feel like chopping some wood and letting the chainsaw rest.

Almost :emotion-44:

Round 2, have a good day!

• Like 3

This weather has me feeling frisky lately, as it should.

Yesterday at the SoCal coast, we awoke to an atmospheric phenomenon -- droplets of water were falling from the sky!  No, i’m not joking … it really happened. I quickly went inside and googled “water falling from the sky,” and found there is actually a name for it … precipitation.  Fearing this could be the end of the world … I quickly grabbed some take-out from a local eatery, went home, grabbed a guitar and jammed a bit … waiting for whatever was going to happen on this Sci-Fi Saturday.  I don’t know if a meteor had momentarily knocked the earth off it’s axis; but, things are back to normal today … blue sky, sun shining, and mid-70s.  Whew … that was a close one.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 5