Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

On 12/3/2020 at 10:31 AM, dtel said:

What I got today, no what I got yesterday but it ended at 7pm so pic is from today. 

Raining now so it's perfect for new concrete, I will keep it wet for a few days, should be longer but the area will need to dry out a little, next week assembly begins.

image.jpeg

Elden .. glad to see that you've finally started work on my guest quarters. Make sure that the kegerator is facing West. 

• Haha 2

Mornin all,

Drinking my ration of Mexican coffee this AM...  Hard to get much done with a cup in your hand....so, I quit trying

and sat down.

Kid got to see the lights I put, last night. 

Wife tells the story... I was in the doghouse banging on the piano/keyboard....

Kid sez "Grandpa is AWESOME!"

that made my year.

Kinda waiting for it to warm up a little before I go to the lake. Maybe take the camera. Won't need to worry about getting pictures of snakes... It's a touch cool for them... even with it being a balmy 40` at sunrise... See if the fish are still biting. Just made dinner last outing. Using dead worms didn't help. 

I have [and prefer] artificial/s but sometimes ya just have to use live bait.

The "Power Stick" mop handle/stick wasn't all that. Not drawing splinters was nice, beyond that...Power? Still have to swing the damn thing.  

• Like 4

11 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Hey, I'm outta beer ... any have a couple or three that you can spare?  All Budweiser connoisseurs out there, please ignore this request; but have a wonderful evening anyway. 

after Hurricane Iniki, water was not [generally] considered safe and a drink was either warm Bud or Coors. Pick your poison. Blech

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Moderators
On 12/6/2020 at 9:33 PM, BigStewMan said:

Elden .. glad to see that you've finally started work on my guest quarters. Make sure that the kegerator is facing West. 

Thank you, I'm glad also, I have been needing this for a long  time. Started putting up the frame Sunday and worked on it again today and everyday for a while to go. I have help this week so we will get as far as we can. It's going well, the hardest part was today, the heaviest metal brace going in the highest point, I'm sore.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, dtel said:

the hardest part was today, the heaviest metal brace going in the highest point, I'm sore.

Take  the Redoxon B   ------Vitamins 2x per day , at sleep and around noon , they will allow you to remove some of the soreness  -

---Redoxon-b Orange Effervescent Tablets Redoxon

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1