Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

40 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

Is it already so far that you need these blue wonder pills ?

@dirtmudd might have a pharmacy in his basement!

"Talk" went to a late 70s recreational drug once and he talked about them said something like they fell from the sky and littered the roadways there. 

This was a heavy duty 6-10 hours under it's complete control kind of Rx / illicit Lemmon.

Really he can just investigate very well with a computer!

• Like 2

winter.jpg

It's here as far as I'm concerned and we've only had a week of cool to cold here. Thinking I might adjust my home hunt away from the higher altitudes and towards sand on high ground if that's possible (yea in the piedmont of the Carolinas it is). Was twenty at six, know it got colder in the 7a hour like it does now instead of the 5a hour like it used to, but it's mid 40s now and I'm still not washing the car but can do a lot out there today!

• Like 2

Yep a little cold for these old bones to wash the car too so I settled for a leather cleaner and conditioner on the two seats. 

Need to give the music gear a work out so playing a CD I ordered and haven't played till now Boz Scaggs " A Fool To Care".  Mellow......

Gents I bought 2 tickets for tonight's $262,000,000 Power Ball drawing.  Think I've got a good shot at it. 

• Like 3

Morning Chuck, I've got some Lexol leftover from five years ago, Think that's good to use on tan leather? It's been inside the whole time. Know you have good preferences about auto upkeep!

* And I always "test on an inconspicuous spot first"

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 1

Alright @Dave1290

I have your answer and it will help a generation of rockers WKLS Ohio.

Gotta have the W then Klipsch LaScala.

We've still got to petition Indianapolis for the startup FCC fees, I could join in a few months and maybe do the Foggy Friday Nights Heavy Show. (Foggy was a short-held nickname in high school... I always had red eyes) I'll have to find a way to hook the stereo to the pc to broadcast but we both have more than double the records we did two years ago! Since the demise of ZZTop Radio on my streamer I can't find quite what I want on there.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tarheel said:

Well if I win the $262,000,000 all CCC&C members in good standing get a new toaster.

I haven't eaten a piece of toast in YEARS ... can I have an autographed photo instead of a toaster?  I promise to keep it for one full day before trying to sell it on Ebay. 

• Haha 1