Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

4 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

If you can't figure that out then you can be a case in point in my upcoming book, "The Retardation of America and the Inability to Understand Context."

Alternatively, "What a Fuckin Idiot, Why I Am Not On Facebook."

@oldtimer Cheers my friend, I'm just screwing with you 🍻

2 hours ago, Tarheel said:

All over the map with listening and enjoying an Old Fashion.  Leonard Cohen,  Mark Knopfler,  Diana Krall.  Never listened to Cohen much but I bought a couple of his CD's just to see.  Cranked the sub up a bit.....sounds better. 

dtel is Big Stew really moving in?

try this

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tal_Wilkenfeld

https://talwilkenfeld.com

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

ok - let's watch this video  --Foxes make great pets

Good looking fox, I wonder what animals rescued like that do have a chance to become a pet ? I guess mostly the ones that cannot kill you easily when they grow up, they are still wild I would imagine, but some more than others?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Mix those with cashews and pistachios.

Oh Great now I've got to go back to the store!

Love them all except filberts and those chestnuts I tried to roast that one time!

Pismashios? so much better without the dye. Wonderful's got to be not too good at the warehouse recently but their salt and pepper pismashios were the best for years.

& the name... you would have had to have been there 80s sometime lots of everything needed for twice as many people. Snowed like crazy, sleet too on a Thursday night & we did not make it to the bar. Did not make it anywhere for another four days either. For brevity lets just say that they became pismashios the second day.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, dtel said:

Good looking fox, I wonder what animals rescued like that do have a chance to become a pet ? I guess mostly the ones that cannot kill you easily when they grow up, they are still wild I would imagine, but some more than others?

Yes they are pretty animals, it's easy to see how that became a compliment back in jr high! Yea I know Jimi used it a decade earlier didn't hear it used regularly until 7th or 8th grade.  *1976

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, dtel said:

I gave a 6 month old racoon to a family in the country a few years ago when their's died of old age ,he was a week  old when I found him -he would'nt be able to survive in the wild at all ------ all he's ever known  are humans -

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dtel said:

Only if I can  figure out how to climate control everything within 100 miles and guarantee a steady supply of ketchup, so no.

and you call yourself a southern gentleman.  someone will eventually take me in ... where the weather is warm and the ketchup flows freely. 

• Haha 3