Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
18 hours ago, JohnJ said:

That's an archive!

Plus a slight mental problem.

Looks like were going to need more racks, I would think stacking them like that is not best even untill they get put away ?

I'd like to hear that one to the left about halfway back, please. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, dtel said:

Plus a slight mental problem.

Looks like were going to need more racks, I would think stacking them like that is not best even untill they get put away ?

I'd like to hear that one to the left about halfway back, please. 

From the background either rearranging or moving. All those empty shelves.

• Like 2

Now are they alphabatized or not?  Took me 3 years fiddling w/my 60' and they're still not right.  Buddy pulled a Leon Russell that was next to Lou Reed.  Yea, guess it's mental.  Kinda maybe.  Those shelves look like an accident waiting to happen.  :)

• Haha 2

• Moderators
41 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Yea, guess it's mental.  Kinda maybe.

I will not live long enough to clean all of them much less play them, better have some backup cartridges your going to be wearing them down. 

I had a flashback of my old Akai reel to reel, hours of lp's and a notepad with numbers where each one started, now to stop the fast moving reel anwhere close, never happens.

But I have to admit the only thing that sounded close to the lp was the recording on the RTR. 

• Like 3

Just figured out how I'm exhausted after cutting the grass in two yards today.

The weather underground station near here said it's 102 out there. Yep stopped twice and took a draw on some of that sickly sweet pedialite that my brother keeps for when he's ragged out from the heat. Shoulders turned pink like my face and that stuff does do more than gatorade does! Twenty years without being out much in the sun it feels so nice for someone that never wanted to come inside before

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, RandyH said:

Amazon 29,99$ -:D

Mine is from a reputable company that has been around since 1930, Fisher..................Price, bought out by Mattel, but it did come with 5 disc kind of Fred Flinstone style and unbreakable. :huh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, dtel said:

Mine is from a reputable company that has been around since 1930, Fisher..................Price, bought out by Mattel, but it did come with 5 disc kind of Fred Flinstone style and unbreakable. :huh:

There were a few Great American turntables , a Friend of mine had an Empire  --undestructible

image.jpeg.d56614d4bb257b2c544a7246ae81cf79.jpeg

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Glass shortage at Jack Daniels......still can't get half gallons here😐

Shhhh

SC is hiding it! Head south of Calabash maybe or would that be SW to get to a county that sells it!