Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

So after cutting one in half I had to finish the last ones by hand

Good thing you didn't get electrocuted :o .  Please be careful,  remember allways keep the cord behind you. 

Sounds like it's time for battery

Thats a good idea, battery powered has come along way.

Threw out fertilizer yesterday and rain called for today.

I received 2 phone calls from Scotts saying they were going to come out in the next 2 business days.  I have not seen them yet :angry: .

I am now listening to Spotify on my headphones.  The more I do this the more I enjoy it, the wife doens't as she thinks I am using headphones to tune her out :ph34r: .  I give her the option of me either using headphones, or her turning off the tv so I can use the radio.  She is fine with the headphones.  As up to last night I have been having to use my cell phone as my computer's audio/video was choppy for some reason.  I believe it is a bug of some sort, especially since I updated malwarebytes remover things have been working fine.  Now I am using the computer, and buiding some great play list on Spotify.  If this computer continues to work like this, I may opt for on of those Schiit Fulla's.  I have the Schiit Modi downstairs and I like what they do for the price.  Here is a link on the headphone amp/dac combo. 

http://schiit.com/products

• Like 6

Mornin' kids.

On my third cup of the morning, with only a few honey-do's on the list for the day.

I'll be spending the day with the phone at my side waiting for a call for particulars on an audition for a local original's band. 

Been some good spring rain here is spring.

We're under a flash flood warning.....................................................again.

You all need to send some of that rain our way... We just received our water conservation memo in the mail this week, detailing the "cant's" of usage.

post-60974-0-67000000-1429979102_thumb.j

• Like 8

Happy belated morning. Our 'spring' weather is snow in the mountains and chilly rain supposed to start in Denver metro. Still waiting to see if the Water Gods will order restrictions this year, even though they should be running out of excuses to do so.

Heading out for a 6 year old's birthday party. Should be fun if the weather cooperates for a couple more hours. Have a great weekend, all.

• Like 6

• Moderators
I have never been able to prune all the azaleas without cutting through a power cord.

Done that a couple times myself, feel really stupid every time.

Had a gas model until it died, went with elec because only using it in the spring it was not easy to keep it running well. Draining the gas and storing it in doors makes no difference, I guess they need to run somewhat regularly ?

A neighbor asked me if I want his old little chainsaw which was on a fiberglass extendable pole for trimming branches and worked when it felt like it. I took off the little chainsaw because I have one already and bolted the hedge trimmer on it. :o It works great for trimming the Crepe Myrtles in the winter, a little tough to hold when extended but allows me to trim the whole tree top.

Edited by dtel
  • Like 5

What came in the mail today? Four very nice highball glasses from my buds Christy and dtel. Very high quality work and these glasses are heavy. Put one to use right away :)

I received mine as well.

f1ed8201fca69bf68d9e7b6ae00d19ab.jpg

I brought 2 down to the camper but forgot the booze[emoji33] . At least I have beer. Fast shipping I will say.

• Like 6

• Moderators

Yes she does and sewing plus the cloths and other things with vinyl stencils. We like to make and design things, it's probably why we loved landscaping, you can make it look however you want ?   I guess :huh2:

She seen a picture of a sign she liked so I made her one using vinyl stencils. She put a pic of the sign on her page and for the next 3 weeks people wanted them, I made 56 18"x24" signs . I like making the signs and have some more to do, it's actually a lot more fun than glass, etching glasses really takes a lot of time to get it ready for about 5-10 seconds of sandblasting, the fun part.

But I like it all, it keeps me busy and if I don't stay busy I want to build things, it's how the bar area outside came about, and other things. :ph34r:

• Like 5

• Moderators

well someday i may have a embroidery request for her -- if i ever get around to hiring a graphic designer to take the image i created and make it professional quality.

I have someone that takes hand drawn images/ideas, cleans them up and digitizes them for embroidery designs for me.  Costs about $20 to have it done.

• Like 4

Good Sunday afternoon everyone...

WOW, looks like the glasses are shipping :emotion-21:  :emotion-19:  :emotion-46:  and LOOKin' great !

I can't wait to put a FINE wine into those that arrive... :smile:   

OH, and we got our season opening dinner show tonight!!   Up to 16 members of our riders club coming!  12 will be sitting in tables right in front of my side of the stage for general heckling :smile: ...   That is ok, I have already alerted our leader to make one of them in particular HIS 'ball of yarn' ...   She deserves to be teased, as her name in the club is 'Mayhem'  :wink:    Should be a fun time for all..   

I will have the iPad for photos to post here..........the SLR is in use also for the website stuff.   When I get a free hand from playin' the keys, I always grab some photos of our audience and some of the stage musicianship as well..

See you all later...

.............Gary

• Like 5

well someday i may have a embroidery request for her -- if i ever get around to hiring a graphic designer to take the image i created and make it professional quality.

I have someone that takes hand drawn images/ideas, cleans them up and digitizes them for embroidery designs for me.  Costs about $20 to have it done.

i will be in touch

• Like 3

Morning guy's

In Reno, Peppermill, room service Breakfast.

Im dam tired and at least three day's to go before leaving to Sac town/home.

Everything working according to plan(s).

Bob's Diner, Thank you gift, seems to be working out, more on that later.

Just finished Belgin Waffle and Coffee, called room Service and Reorderd the same.

Looks like everyone is doing well, sept maybe Joe's little one, he looks to be doing well, not too bad for a Shiner.

• Like 7

And Jake napping on a rainy afternoon......

Baxter states that he's jealous and p.o.'ed that Jake is getting a nap since my step daughter's dog is visiting and raiding his sanctuary. It really is a riot since he weighs some 68 lbs and the little one is about 6 lbs. She swipes his crate (where he hangs out for naps) and he has no idea how to evict her other than coming and snitching to us. Typical pacifist Springer.

Woof to Jake.

• Like 5