Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Afternoon gang

Had a better idea early this morning, tell the wife we are OUT of coffee and im going back to bed.

Wake up to Fresh Coffee, Belgain Waffles :emotion-21:

Swapmeet went well with the farmer, he bought over $800 in "Indoor Lighting" goods.

He's already talkin about going back next week and buying the lighting guy out.

Gee, it's warmed to 40+, i may need to turn off a heater or two.

post-57941-0-20440000-1451247756_thumb.j

• Like 8

Well here we go again, will be back a few days after the 1st of the year. Going to try out new years eve in AR, this should be good.  :emotion-19:  :emotion-29:  :emotion-46:  :emotion-21:   

Like running a marathon, I hope you have been working up to this. I expect the crowd there to be very serious about their new years festivities. Good Luck

• Like 6

Another warm one here.  Gave the Jakester a bath before I showered.  At 120 pounds that's a lot of scrubbing and there is no way to stay dry.  He doesn't seem to mind it except for washing his head.  Now my 2 labs I use to have would head for the hills when I got out the washing supplies.

Well yeah the Panthers lost....Carl must be psychic.....he was able to call the outcome just hours after the game ended :wacko:  

LF returns Wednesday.  New Years event planned.  Prime rib dinner and band.  I need to go slow as it last from six till twelve :huh:

That's about it from here in the port city.....

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 6

• Moderators

Well here we go again, will be back a few days after the 1st of the year. Going to try out new years eve in AR, this should be good.  :emotion-19:  :emotion-29:  :emotion-46:  :emotion-21:   

Like running a marathon, I hope you have been working up to this. I expect the crowd there to be very serious about their new years festivities. Good Luck

Been trying, had Roy, Kevin and his wife here last week for a few days, that practice was rough, I think I am ready. I will still have to pace myself, everyone have a good New Year, were out of here in a few minutes.

Coffee right now, it is always the first thing I do.  :emotion-44:   

• Like 6

Evening gang......

Well about 10:00 last night we avoided a coffee catastrophe..... wife was washing up the coffee pot getting it ready for the morning brew..... she called me to look at the pot and there was a small shaped star in the glass....this could have been bad.... I said we can stop at 7-11 on the way to the shop for coffee....

She said "I don't like 7-11 coffee"......so off to the store to get a new pot..... the coffee tasted good this morning......but there was "no" real differance......... kinds like tubes and ss.....oh did I say that lol lol

MKP :-)

• Like 4

This not good, 30 ton truck on 6 ton bridge.

51d0819d78f27426707490c51b5ce1b147f8beb9

Not exactly how my day has went, but close enough. Our yard coordinator was removing snow from around the building.  When he snagged a gas line, that is used for testing heaters.  Yanked the meter right off the wall, disconnecting the gas from the building.  Not only is it going to be cold, but its going to cost us.  As he bent the pipe going into the ground.  There will be concrete demolition along with replacing the pipe.

• Like 4

• Moderators

Got in drive-through line at Starbucks, lady said your order has been paid by the people in front of you, which we didn't know in this small town. The lady says it happens all the time at their location, we offer her a big tip and she says we could pay for car behind us if we like, so we did, used free drink rewards.

Susie said she had heard of people doing this pay it forward thing at starbucks but had never run into it before. I was uterrly amazed.

My Nesspresso coffee should arrive tomorrow, no more starbucks for me.

• Like 6

You guys and your Starbucks, Nesspresso makers etc. way over my head. I walk into an airport Starbucks where the menu board looks like Latin to me. Ah," can I have a cup of coffee please, black". The server looks at me like I just dropped in from Saturn.

While I read CCC several times a day I guess I'm too busy drinking 8-10 cups of black coffee from my GE percolator that I have little time to post.

And since Cables is part of the thread I'm just listening to some new Audioquest Columbia interconnect cables I just got. Yes there is a difference in how a cable influences your system and these sound sound pretty darn good.

A Good Day to ya'

• Like 5