Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
On 8/18/2016 at 10:03 AM, Marvel said:

Morning all (barely)... Was in Atlanta yesterday for the wife's Naturalization ceremony at the Atlanta USCIS. For all of our troubles here, I always find it amazing the varied folks who still wish to become U.S. citizens. The were 130+ at this ceremony, representing over 60 countries. We've had two other friends participate over the past couple of weeks, with the same kind of numbers. For us, it is a day to remember and celebrate.

Bruce

Carna_US Citizenship Ceremony_sm.jpg

Freaking awesome

• Like 4

Friday research brings me this as the best deal going w three year coverage, the Bay is about the same price.

Wanted the 3000 but the wife wants to be able to set them up, i say then because there will be Two.

i'll buy one see how it works out on load, friend had this set up and and it kicks azz. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-2-EU2000i-2000W-Generator-with-Inverter-2-Camo-Covers-Parallel-Cord-/141952319684?hash=item210d0480c4:g:We0AAOSwGYVXB-kC

• Like 3

• Moderators
23 hours ago, MKP'S BOSS said:

Oct 9 will be the 2 year anniversary of MKP being sworn in.  It was truly an awe-inspiring experience - all the countries represented and the families in attendance.  

I did the paperwork...intermittently.  i would hit a roadblock (required paperwork - marriages, divorces, passports etc.) and put the papers away for a few months.  then i would pull them out again and start with fresh eyes.  it is a really long story.  but we did it!

and this is our citizen!!

IMAG0312 (1).jpg

Another freaking awesome photo.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, minermark said:

Ok wizards, i just stepped into the 5th wheel, sighted a location for possible Scala's

How wide is one?

This question coming from a guy that has had three pair in the last two years!

How wide? one Scala?

HAHAHA!!! And so it begins!

• Like 4