I would like some cheese with my Whopper...

Boxx

• Moderators

True, not cheap.

Ever try cooked cheese? Try it in a pan that does not stick, cook it until the oil is gone and it's crispy. :o

Ok it was an accident when making the grandkids grilled cheese sandwiches, it was good so I threw in more cheese to do it again.

• Like 2

True, not cheap.

Ever try cooked cheese? Try it in a pan that does not stick, cook it until the oil is gone and it's crispy. :o

Ok it was an accident when making the grandkids grilled cheese sandwiches, it was good so I threw in more cheese to do it again.

I do the same thing when making quesadillas, cheddar works great as does mozzarella.

Not sure if cooking the moisture out is healthier or not but it sure is yummy.

• Like 1

• Moderators
Not sure if cooking the moisture out is healthier or not but it sure is yummy

I feel so much better now, thought I was the only one.

? I would think it may be better without the oil, either way can't be worse than cheese.

• Moderators
cook it until the oil is gone and it's crispy.

So I am wondering what cheese has oil as an ingredient? :mellow:

I looked at a Pepper Jack Cheese label, it says it has Fresh pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, jalapeno peppers, salt and enzymes. :)

I don't know never tried it, I just guessed oil because they use fillers anywhere they can these days, well then I guess it's milk and other liquids.

Well Jason was right to say moisture. B)

• Like 1

cook it until the oil is gone and it's crispy.

So I am wondering what cheese has oil as an ingredient? :mellow:

I looked at a Pepper Jack Cheese label, it says it has Fresh pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, jalapeno peppers, salt and enzymes. :)

I don't know never tried it, I just guessed oil because they use fillers anywhere they can these days, well then I guess it's milk and other liquids.

Well Jason was right to say moisture. B)

It's the fat.

Edit: Processed cheese also includes saturated vegetable oil.

Edited by mungkiman

True, not cheap.

Try grating some cheese into your scrambled eggs, let some melt, let some get crispy like you are describing. YUM!