(NFL) Ray Rice's Boxing Career is Over

wvu80

Soon!  at your local Baltimore roller rink, a battle for the ages...Ray Rice vs. Tonya Harding in a classic football vs. figure skating matchup that will once and for all answer the age old question of who are the better, more conditioned, most cerebral athletes in the world of sports, .....or not........Tune in to SkankTV for all the details, and the time in your area....

• Moderators
Or, she goes ahead & marries him, realizes that this has now changed to a short term relationship, divorces him in a couple years and gets half of what he's got.

Maby I wasn't thinking when I said she was stupid for marring him, but she better not wait 2 years there may be nothing left ?

If there was a video of Michael Vick drowning, beating, and electrocuting dogs, would he be playing football?

I wish you had not mentioned that event.... Sorry bast^^d.....

I'm biased... being a dog lover....

If there was a video of Michael Vick drowning, beating, and electrocuting dogs, would he be playing football?

Why, yes.

Are you suggesting that the public would still accept Vick's actions if they were presented with a graphic video?

I never mentioned the public, nor acceptance. The NFL lets him play, despite the video(s)...

Why, yes.

Are you suggesting that the public would still accept Vick's actions if they were presented with a graphic video?

I never mentioned the public, nor acceptance. The NFL lets him play, despite the video(s)...

Ok. I didn't know that any videos of Vicks actions existed.

Why, yes.

Ok. I didn't know that any videos of Vicks actions existed.

He also pleaded guilty, right?

Well, hey, the Vick issue is in the past, and the Rice issue is now.  No comparison.  Left uppercut to the face, drag out of the elevator, see ya. 

Both should constitute jail time, and a lifelong ban in my opinion.

Agreed.  There should be no room for either behavior.

When the Vick issue happened I didn't think we would ever see him play in the NFL or any league...I would have bet money on it.  Rice released from the Ravens and the NFL indefinitely!  I sure hope it sticks for good, and he spends a lot of time behind bars.  RBPOS!

• Like 1

I would drown,beat. and electrocute him. I have NO tolerance for any person that harms something or someone that can not defend themself. It takes a real "speacial" person to do that kind of stuff. It makes me sick!!!! . Do ya know what I'm saying!!! Let me stop cuz I will keep going!!!!!

• Like 2

Joe called it right on this one, pro sports are way over paid.

The one thing that has always impressed me about all of the pro sports is the fact they will have all the money they ever need, and there are thousands of them.

Looking at the number of them, we really only hear of one or two a year being dirt bags, looking at it that way, they would be cleaner than congress.

• Like 3