Any RB-5 Grills available?

ZEUS121996

"Knucklehead" is being nice.  I had a dumb azz contractor want to see the speakers on my RF-7's.  I took the grills off slowly and carefully and somehow I got off guard and next thing know he's putting one back on and smacking them in.  Didn't break any pegs, but I learned my lesson.  No one touches my grills unless they want their fingers broken.  Kind of like thermostat etiquette.  You don't touch someone else's thermostat.

I had to glue one peg on an RF-5II when it arrived from shipping broken.

• Like 1

I have repaired the pegs on my rf5's

and rb5's using carbon fibre kite rods, a small diameter rod fits inside the hole that is left from the broken peg, the next size up rod then fits over the first, and is the exact diameter of the original peg. The three pegs I have repaired have held up for five years now.

• Like 1

Nuggets

That was a nugget of great advise. The only trouble I had was getting the needle for the syringe. I got the smallest syringe I could at Petco and filled the pegs with epoxy. 2 of the pegs were a tad thinner in diameter, but it seems to have done the job. BTW, needles require a prescription here in Illinois, I guess so you cant shoot up with Heroin

Thanks to everyone for the advise, the black RB-5s will be posted here in the next few days for sale.

Mark