Wow That Was Fast

oldtimer

Two weeks after having at least 4,000 posts of mine deleted this is a topic that upper management doesn't find offensive?

Don't blame Chad for this.  He's on our side.  Upper management spends little if any time on the forums (Chad please correct me if I'm wrong).

For the record, my side lost and I think they could've handled it better.

Two weeks after having at least 4,000 posts of mine deleted this is a topic that upper management doesn't find offensive?

Don't blame Chad for this.  He's on our side.  Upper management spends little if any time on the forums (Chad please correct me if I'm wrong).

For the record, my side lost and I think they could've handled it better.

I can see why you'd think that.

Guys are Girls

Black is White

East Coast Hollywood enters the race

Pope goes scientific to rally the base

And more Americans killed in church last night than have been

killed by Isis by far.......Dunno, what's there to discuss? :blink:

I love the irony...

Just the battle. Not the war.

Amen to that, Commander!

Dave

Ah, nothing I like better than reading about a subject in which everybody knows what's going on.

Except me.  :rolleyes:

simeone_three_monkeys_fin1-450x585.jpg

that I get to quote the guy who may have set all of this in motion......  :emotion-53: :emotion-53: :ph34r:;) Good Luck Everybody and I hope you are doing well.

For the record, my side lost

Just the battle. Not the war. 

Thanks Chad. I appreciate your effort in this, given you are the representative for the company and working to keep our content flowing.

For the record, I have enjoyed my participation in these Forums over the last 15 years and there are a ton of Klipschsters more valuable than I,  but most of us don't get paid for being here and this Forum IS successful  because of the words typed and people caring about the content. {Steps off soapbox. :emotion-51: }

Btw, I love listening to my Klipsch Speakers. :)

Edited by tkdamerica

that I get to quote the guy who may have set all of this in motion...... :emotion-53: :emotion-53: :ph34r:;) Good Luck Everybody and I hope you are doing well.

Gack!  I don't know what I did, but I apologize sight unseen for whatever problems I caused, but I think I know what you mean.

A few days ago our kitchen sink had a drip recently which my wife wanted fixed.  Or to be clear, she wanted ME to call the plumber.    :angry:   Hmmph.  We don't need no stinkin' plumber, I can do it and save us some money.

So I bought a new faucet, and upon installing it, promptly flooded the upstairs kitchen with about an inch of water soaking me under the sink and potentially electrocuting myself in the process.  So when the water went to the basement and flooded it, it now smells so bad I ruined the entire downstairs carpet to the point at which it now needs to be replaced, along with half of the downstairs ceiling tiles.

Is THAT the kind of trouble you are talking about, when you refer to the guy who "set all this in motion?"

I'm afraid in the interest of justice, I must plead guilty.  :rolleyes:

+++

FYI I am now in the process of fixing the leak in the middle bathroom.  I've been fixing it for three days now; anyone care to guess how THAT'S going?  :wacko:

post-58280-0-02720000-1434643827_thumb.j

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 2

Nothing to apologize for. You, my friend were only the catalyst because the combustible material was already there...

You may be one of the ones learning the value and pitfalls from your very funny plumbing analogy and Gibert will have someone to laugh at his fart jokes. :)

Edited by tkdamerica

Based on the title of the thread, "Its what my wife said"

Based on the content I've enjoyed immensely contributing to this forum, but my wife said she sees no problem in me retiring on my anniversary date here. ;) That and discussions on audio trying to help new folks see through the clutter while combating folks who are on the lower end of the learning curve see things in a different light is getting old...

That said, jacksonbart I hope you are doing well and at the beginning of our journey you were the first one who PM'd me and I have enjoyed reading your posts ever since. :)

Three Rings for the Elven-Kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.