Old Age

A1UC

You are still just a "PUP" Michael Ray!

80 is old my '***'!

I am 51, 50 is definitely old!

I keep going to my High School reunions and I am dumb founded how ugly the women are that I graduated with! Yes..... We are all old!

Roger

Damn Roger don't say that I'm 66!

When was the last time you made it to a class reunion dude?

Edited by twistedcrankcammer

80 is old my '***'!

I keep going to my High School reunions and I am dumb founded how ugly the women are that I graduated with! Yes..... We are all old!

Roger

It's hard to go Roger.  All the women want to take me home.  Not sure what they could do with me.

My mother referred to herself as middle aged last month. I had to remind her that she's in her 70s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is right on the money if she makes it to 140.

I'm there as well if I make to 106. Better start eating more fibre or something...

• Like 2

How does the line go with one's children?  Something like, "Be patient explaining all these new AV / Computer (fill in the blank) capabilities to me.  Remember . . . I am the one who taught you how to use a spoon!"

Edited by JiminSTL
  • Like 2

True story:

I remember a few years ago, approaching my car in a parking lot.  Noticed a large, older car, driven by a large, older gentleman, s_l_o_w_l_y turning into the parking space next to my car, so I waited astern (Navy talk for in back of) of my car, to give him plenty of room, and not to appear to be hurrying him.  Finally, he completed the positioning, and began the process of door opening, swinging his feet out, onto the ground, etc.  At that point he noticed me and attempted to "hurry".  Apologetically, as he succeeded in getting out and closing his door, he looked at me and said, "You know, I am 96.  And I 'recently' discovered that I do not move as fast as I used to'."  I assured him that I understood completely . . . .

• Like 6

80 is old my '***'!

Roger

It's hard to go Roger.  All the women want to take me home.  Not sure what they could do with me.

They probably do, you look young for your age and they are probably Cougars, but I assume from your reaction that they aren't much to look at either???

• Like 1

Talking to grand daughter the other day she is 6 I think...lol. I was trying to get her ready for the cycle of life. She said to me....Papa your not old.....old people don't ride bicycles 25 miles a day.......made feel pretty good. I think I will keep her around. Rick

My maternal Grandfather was riding his bike in his 80s up until within a year of when he died.

I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather--not like the screaming passengers that were riding in the car with him.

• Like 5

I think that belongs in the punchline thread.  Good one though.

you can’t put me in a box.  

Oh, I don't know.  When I am called home, am thinking about having my wife stuff me into one of my KLF-30 cabinets, and push it into the Mississippi River, to wend its way to the sea, or wherever it goes--kind of like Moses in the reed basket.

• Like 2

I hope I go in nice weather, 72 degrees would work.  Just went to a family funeral on Monday at 2:00 pm at the federal cemetery here in Dallas.

IT WAS HOT, NOT A DRY COLLAR OR HEAD UNDER THE AWNING.

But that is assuming someone will care when I.......