Belles FS Nor Cal Max Mods

joshnich

Selling these awesome speakers. Kids are gone and we will be moving to smaller digs. Sorry to see them go but it is part of my heard thinning! These are consecutive serial numbers cherry with cane grills. These have ALK trachorns and super aa (with v cap) crossovers built by Dean, Crites tweeters and woofers. Sound incredible. I will include the original networks as well as the original horns and mounting framework. Would really prefer not to ship. Local pick up in Nor Cal. I will drive a reasonable way (few hours) to meet up with buyer. Apologize for the shadows but I had them out and rather than move them again, I took the photos anyway!

Priced to sell at 2200.00

click on photo for more photos

P1070476-M.jpg

Edited by joshnich

Pictures of the XO's?

edit... I got it.

where in Nor Cal please?

edit... I got it from the other FS thread

One more question please... can a 2" driver be used with that mid horn or it set up for a 1" only?

Edited by Schu

Pictures of the XO's?

edit... I got it.

where in Nor Cal please?

edit... I got it from the other FS thread

One more question please... can a 2" driver be used with that mid horn or it set up for a 1" only?

I believe it would have to modified some way in order to be used with a 2" driver. I never investigated that option.