Jubilee speaker's Sold

Cornman

Timbre can be eq'ed
Not due to time misalignment. 

We need to take this to another thread.

Chris

Good Idea.

The OP deserves some respect regarding his classified ad. Selling them is probably a difficult decision so let's not aggravate things with OT chatter.

Just my thought .....

I think clarity, sharpness in detail at the crossover point (which is fairly wide for the DHA-2 crossovers mid to tweet). People use the term focus a lot, perhaps overused, but sometimes it's hard to use words to describe a sensory perception.

It was so easy to try, an I wouldn't change back. At least, if I still had the LS. If I get my beater pair finished I'll do the same. Still have the tweets and crossovers. I'm porting the doghouse, still need a mid horn.

Sorry to ramble...

Bruce

Someone, just buck up and buy these!!! This is a very fair deal..... If I didn't have so many speakers, including jub clones, I wouldn't hesitate. I haven't heard my clones, but the reviews cant be to far off.... Shipping prices are very fair right now. I had my clones shipped, which are much heavier than true jubs, and it only cost 315.00 shipped to my door, over 1000 miles... Buy these!!!!!

• Like 1

Someone, just buck up and buy these!!! This is a very fair deal..... If I didn't have so many speakers, including jub clones, I wouldn't hesitate. I haven't heard my clones, but the reviews cant be to far off.... Shipping prices are very fair right now. I had my clones shipped, which are much heavier than true jubs, and it only cost 315.00 shipped to my door, over 1000 miles... Buy these!!!!!

Where's Ted Nugent when you really need him? These heavy caliber speakers would be right up his alley.  :)

I have spoken with Cornman and commited to purchasing his Jubilees.  I am hoping to pick up next weekend but need to coordinate further with Cornman.  Money hasn't changed hands yet and only the seller can claim they are sold, but those anxious why nobody has stepped up to the plate can rest assured that they will find a home.  I wasn't the only person interested in purchasing but was the first to contact him.  This is my fourth attempt at purchasing Jubilees over the last few years so I'm hopeful everything will work out.

Edited by JMON
  • Like 6

not to digress the thread... but I have always wondered how timing issues affect sound. does it show up as imaging issues or something else?

also, are we not talking about milliseconds here? would these speakers still not sound about the best even if they had slight timing issues?

just curious.

Timing does affect the sound. It might be measured in milliseconds, but it is audible.. especially with a long mid horn and short tweeter horn such as the K-77. I am very surprised this is not a major complaint with K-Horn owners.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have spoken with Cornman and commited to purchasing his Jubilees.

Best wishes to both parties on the transaction.

New Jub's in a new house with a nice big room........ Awesome! :emotion-21::emotion-22:

Thanks Tasdom!   Jubes were picked up two weekends ago.

Yes jmon & I have a tentative deal if I dont get cold feet.   :o   I am not really selling for the money its much more complex then that-- its more about enjoying or not,, the music....

Thanks to all for the good vibes.

Thanks Cornman for the easy transaction!

Congratulations JMON, you are going to love those.

Travis

Thanks Travis! I know they are great.  Will have to see how they compare against the incumbent Klipschorns.

• Moderators

New Jub's in a new house with a nice big room........ Awesome! :emotion-21::emotion-22:

Thanks Tasdom! Jubes were picked up two weekends ago.

Yes jmon & I have a tentative deal if I dont get cold feet. :o I am not really selling for the money its much more complex then that-- its more about enjoying or not,, the music....

Travis

Thanks Travis! I know they are great. Will have to see how they compare against the incumbent Klipschorns.

You dont have em hooked up yet? That should all be plug and play with Cornmans settings. Let us know if you need help with anything.

Looking forward to a review with photos soon.

• Moderators

Yes jmon & I have a tentative deal if I dont get cold feet. :o I am not really selling for the money its much more complex then that-- its more about enjoying or not,, the music....

There will be joy in music again for you, but it will take some time, I pray ot returns soon, and I know it will.

• Like 1

Travis

Thanks Travis! I know they are great. Will have to see how they compare against the incumbent Klipschorns.

You dont have em hooked up yet?

They are not hooked up yet.  Listening room is on the second floor and will have to manuever around a tight staircase -- I'm going to need to solicit some help.  But first, I want to finish the unfinished wood veneer panels on the front (see my post in the Technical/Modificatoins section) -- I only want to move the speakers through those stairs once.

Travis

Let us know if you need help with anything.

How about some help with moving them upstairs?  :lol: