Ronda Rousey vs. Holly Holm

TasDom

Anyone else watching the fights tonight? First PPV I've ever purchased but a 6 way split with some friends will be 10.00 each. I provide the audio and video they supply the food and drink  :)

I like Ronda but Holly is based here in Albuquerque. The prelim fights look like good matches as well.

Looking forward to (hopefully) a good fight.

1447507291114.jpg

Edited by Tasdom
  • Like 1

I think Rousey is going to teach Holly to pick up another hobby...I know Holly is a beast on her feet but after watching how fast Rousey dealt out the punishment in her last fight I think Ronda gets her off her feet in a hurry and grabs an arm.

I always go to mmashare.com to view the fight in its entirety only hours after the live fight. If I had a group willing to split in on it PPV is worth it. Can't really beat the live fights.

• Like 2

I usually don't watch/pay for the Rousey fights cuz they are so quick....I have been following Ronda for some time and she is on a level that few are at. If she goes into that cage to "fight" and not play... I don't see her loosing any time soon.

But when your on the top.....the next steep is down....

Anyway...I might hit the "pay" button.....

Have a good night with your friends....

MKP :-)

Yeah if Holly keeps it off the ground she will have a much better shot. The last fight I paid for was Tyson and that lasted 30 seconds and I was in the bathroom.......I said never again but 10 bucks with friends is cheap entertainment.

• Like 3

If they stay on their feet and they go toe to toe, advantage Holm.  If it drops to the floor, huge advantage Rousey.

Rousey has been able to throw her opponents like they are rag dolls.  Holm is a bit taller so Rousey may not be able to throw her as easily unless she drops down to a knee and equalizes that height advantage.

One round + 45 seconds, Rousey.

Bill

• Like 1

I usually don't watch/pay for the  Rousey (anybody) fights

^slightly changed by me.

I agree.  Years ago, I paid to see a locally broadcast Tyson fight.  I think it was over i like 40 nanoseconds.  I felt terribly ripped off.  I've not done a single one since.  

Wow that was a good fight.....glad I got it....

Now the fight I have been waiting for is in three weeks......Jose Aldo and Coner McGregor

I've been following Aldo for about 8 years now....he is a great fighter.....McGregor is truly a crazy man with a lot of skills and he talks a lot of trash.....

Yea can't wait to see these two go at it.....

MKP :-)

Did I mention the back leg round kick?  Perfect timing and accuracy.  The straight left stunned her first though.

Rousey tried to fight Holm's fight which was a huge mistake.

Rematch by March.

Bill

Edited by willland
  • Like 2