see what happens when you mock Ketchup

BigStewMan

• Moderators
3 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

they have one here...only one though.  i actually went about seven weeks and only had it twice; but, i’m getting back in to the routine now.  There really isn’t a good place to eat up here.  i spent the past couple of weeks trying the local joints and have yet to find a good one--some have been downright horrible, and i mean don’t even finish eating it horrible. it’s rather perplexing--there are over 90,000 people living here, you’d think that there would be food revolution by now. it’s not just me though, my brother has thrown away as much food as he’s eaten. Also, i spent a great many years eating military food and enjoyed it, so i’m really not a picky eater.

if the del taco ever closes, i may end up with a bottle of ketchup and some hot water as my diet.

Sounds like an opportunity ?

A name ........Two Brothers.............. where everything goes with ketchup. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

So my stomach isn’t in the greatest shape.  Went to the doc yesterday and she said that i need to consider cutting back on the Ketchup and hot sauce.

Can there be worse news?  Having trouble with this one ... i’ve known Ketchup a heck of lot longer than i’ve known this doctor.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

So my stomach isn’t in the greatest shape.  Went to the doc yesterday and she said that i need to consider cutting back on the Ketchup and hot sauce.

Can there be worse news?  Having trouble with this one ... i’ve known Ketchup a heck of lot longer than i’ve known this doctor.

Sue the Heinz family, and blame OT for the hot sauce issues....

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Sounds suspicious to me.  She might be funded by some shady condiment cartel.

• Haha 1