see what happens when you mock Ketchup

BigStewMan

56 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

So my stomach isn’t in the greatest shape.  Went to the doc yesterday and she said that i need to consider cutting back on the Ketchup and hot sauce.

Can there be worse news?  Having trouble with this one ... i’ve known Ketchup a heck of lot longer than i’ve known this doctor.

I hate to pry and please leave out the "symptoms" but do the medical experts have a specific test for excessive Ketchup consumption? Do they check blood type? Type K I presume? Or does she just look in your back pack for discarded french fry packages ?!? I'm very keen on a healthy diet --- 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, richieb said:

I hate to pry and please leave out the "symptoms" but do the medical experts have a specific test for excessive Ketchup consumption? Do they check blood type? Type K I presume? Or does she just look in your back pack for discarded french fry packages ?!? I'm very keen on a healthy diet --- 

she was just mentioning stuff that are common culprits of causing stomach irritation. The typical acidy and fatty food list. Nothing that i haven’t been told a dozen times before nor advice that i’ve ignored. 

Give up Ketchup?  Come on, can’t she just chop off a toe instead? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

she was just mentioning stuff that are common culprits of causing stomach irritation. The typical acidy and fatty food list. Nothing that i haven’t been told a dozen times before nor advice that i’ve ignored. 

Give up Ketchup?  Come on, can’t she just chop off a toe instead? 

Since it sounds like life's a bit dull up north keep going for the gusto --- . It's cheap and its legal --- 

"man cannot live on bread alone". Unless dipped in Ketchup --- 

• Like 2

• Moderators
3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I'm not even going to click on that.

You need to, it's very funny and well done.

15 minutes ago, muel said:

Good gawd that's funny!  

I think I'll just have mustard next time.

That is the funnest "how it's made" I have seen, they need more like that. :emotion-21:

• Like 2

• Moderators

Sounds like another reason to not be there, you are professional enough to mix your own, if you don't know ketchup who does ?

9 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I'm not even going to click on that.

I don't click on many of them but Ceptorman was the guinea pig so I tried it. It was funny.

• Like 1

On 2/23/2018 at 5:42 PM, BigStewMan said:

blood, cocaine, and urine ... nothing that i didn’t encounter on the streets of LA most days.  It’s amazing how good it tastes when the three ingredients are mixed by professionals. 

you will never be homesick...

with a bottle of ketchup

• Like 3

4 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

you will never be homesick...

yeah; but, i think California is missing me.  I mean, I left the state and today i read that it was ranked 50th in quality of life.  Did my departure have anything to do with that?  Draw your own conclusion.

• Like 1

On 2/23/2018 at 2:42 PM, BigStewMan said:

blood, cocaine, and urine ... nothing that i didn’t encounter on the streets of LA most days.  It’s amazing how good it tastes when the three ingredients are mixed by professionals. 

26 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

yeah; but, i think California is missing me.  I mean, I left the state and today i read that it was ranked 50th in quality of life.  Did my departure have anything to do with that?  Draw your own conclusion.

Where else can you see someone writing on the sidewalk in his own blood?  Someone asks, "What does that say?  He says, "That spells my name."  "Why did you do that?"  "I didn't want to waste it."

Or the old lady who hides among rows of greeting card racks.  Someone mentions climate change  -- or taxes -- or practically anything else -- and she comes barreling out screaming, "It's the ____"[name of ethnic group deleted -- she gets around to them all].

Traffic is unbelievable, crime swings up and down and up and down.  But the drivers are better in San Francisco, than in, say, Boston, and the culture, the diversity, the "All Channel [non-electronic] Communication Net" are beyond compare. 

Glad to be on the Left Coast!

• Like 1

On 3/1/2018 at 11:15 PM, garyrc said:

Traffic is unbelievable, crime swings up and down and up and down.  But the drivers are better in San Francisco, than in, say, Boston, and the culture, the diversity, the "All Channel [non-electronic] Communication Net" are beyond compare. 

Glad to be on the Left Coast!

• Like 1