Klipschorns (Persian Nut Lacquer)

TasDom

These aren't your normal $2500-$3000 dollar khorns. I've seen and heard these Klipschorns and they are worth every bit of the asking price. They look psychedelic and incredible in person and sound great. You will not find veneer like this anymore and not much of it was made anyway. This is from the heyday of Khorns. They just need the right person to step up. I've heard of the offers and they are in the words of clik and clak BOOOOGGGGUUUSSSS. I hope my friend keeps them as I like seeing these beauties on a regular basis.

http://www.itishifi.com/2015/12/persian-nutwood-klipschorns-kbpnl.html

• Like 5

They really are incredible. I think the key would be in not trying to match the (that would be impossible), but to either compliment them or to focus attention to them (maybe painting other items black).

They are absolutely hypnotic!

Those alone would be enough of that pattern in my house. Those, and some black Cornwall for centers would be great.  :wub:

For those who have the extra jingle and are serious about these, I WOULD DO IT. It's not like you're going to have to drive it every day - only once and they're yours. I'm doing a house, otherwise these would already be in Kentucky.  B)

• Like 1