Why Is Marijuana Banned? The Real Reasons Are Worse Than You Think

MyOwn

I dont believe in any drug use without a prescription or even overindulgence.  Not judging anyone!  This is also part of my spritual belief.  I recognize their are valuable medical properties in marijuana.  Dont want to debate that:)

However, having had a mother who was a raging alcoholic and a father who has grown, dealt, and used marijuana my entire life (he has his license now:), which parent do you suspect was worse?

Father was neglectful based upon a gamut of issues but mother was extremely abusive.   Alcohol kills more people each year, but it can be controlled and taxes.  Society driven by greed....

• 3 weeks later...

Woohoo! Legal here in Massachusetts... I never thought I'd see the day! I don't smoke regularly I just think it's an immense waste of tax dollars to prosecute people for something so harmless .. not to mention the immense cost to the individual for being busted with plant matter. :D

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 5:42 AM, Pats3of4 said:

dont believe in any drug use without a prescription or even overindulgence.

Nor do I.  But I also don't believe in the restriction of others rights over their own bodies.  And that is part of my spiritual belief.

Dave

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Mallette said:

Nor do I.  But I also don't believe in the restriction of others rights over their own bodies.  And that is part of my spiritual belief.

Dave

Then no need for a quote.  I stated I was t judging nor do any more than expressing a thought.  There are tons of laws that restrict us in every way....

1 hour ago, Pats3of4 said:
2 hours ago, Mallette said:

Dave

Then no need for a quote.  I stated I was t judging nor do any more than expressing a thought.  There are tons of laws that restrict us in every way....

That's too funny. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Pats3of4 said:

There are tons of laws that restrict us in every way....

And I stand against all laws that do not respect the sovereignty of the individual over their own body.  Laws should proceed from this self-evident concept.  Restrictions on actions should deal only with those items we agree infringe on the freedom of others.  Riding a motorcycle, requesting euthanasia, smoking pot or tobacco in your own home, and the like involve potential danger to oneself but no one else.  One may be spiritually or simply biased against those things but I don't see it as my right to rule over others when it comes to their own bodies. 

Dave

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:
7 hours ago, Mallette said:

Riding a motorcycle, requesting euthanasia, smoking pot or tobacco in your own home, and the like involve potential danger to oneself but no one else.

All at the same time

Who can ID the speakers on the left? 

Peavey

• Like 2

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, rummy said:

edibles should be the answer

True

Lung transplant are you serious, i didn't even know it was possible. 

I have no experience with it other than reading an article but this seems to be a safe way for those looking for tinctures, oils or butter. 

https://magicalbutter.com/

• Like 1