Why Is Marijuana Banned? The Real Reasons Are Worse Than You Think

MyOwn

Absolutely unmistakable aroma…

We got the black looking stuff, the blond was nasty, smelled like dog poop when burned, it was time to quit.  :emotion-41:

Probably was. :lol:

I have mistaken skunk spray for hydroponic MJ myself.

Real Skunk buds do come around once and a while but seems to be kind of hard to find.

• Like 1

that isn’t surprising.  someone, just the other night, showed me some stuff -- it had a skunky smell.  No, i didn’t try any. We were having a marijuana discussion and he said “here smell some 20% stuff." 

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 1

We got the black looking stuff, the blond was nasty, smelled like dog poop when burned, it was time to quit.  :emotion-41:

Real Skunk buds do come around once and a while but seems to be kind of hard to find.

Its counter to what most people think but good soil grown bud is actually higher quality than hydroponic. Growers just use hydroponic systems to maximize yield and be able to maintain nutrient levels etc easier. I attended the University of Colorado when the Medical Cannabis movement really started out and know a decent amount about the industry.  :ph34r:  Most strains are a mix of the two primary types of plant: Indica and Sativa. Sativa is a taller plant and has more THC for a mind racing energetic (paranoid) feeling while Indica is bushier and has more CBD which is the typical "Stoned" couch lock feeling. The different strains have been bred between a mix of these two plants for different effects. The best I have ever tried was called "Champagne" and it was a wonderful Sativa that was clear headed and euphoric but not at all overwhelming, just overall pleasant. Lol its gotten to the point now where Cannabis is rivaling fine Wine in how intricate the nuances are and the care required to grow it and cure it properly. :D

• Like 4

• Moderators

plus he would be on crack by now
 Whoever said I'm not?

Have to admit, I'm kind of enjoying reading what you all are thinking about me, even though all I did was agree with Dave....which may of course be cause for concern..... 

Well you seemed normal when I met you, well normal for this group.  :ph34r:

We got the black looking stuff, the blond was nasty, smelled like dog poop when burned, it was time to quit. :emotion-41:

Its counter to what most people think but good soil grown bud is actually higher quality than hydroponic. Growers just use hydroponic systems to maximize yield and be able to maintain nutrient levels etc easier. I attended the University of Colorado when the Medical Cannabis movement really started out and know a decent amount about the industry. :ph34r: Most strains are a mix of the two primary types of plant: Indica and Sativa. Sativa is a taller plant and has more THC for a mind racing energetic (paranoid) feeling while Indica is bushier and has more CBD which is the typical "Stoned" couch lock feeling. The different strains have been bred between a mix of these two plants for different effects. The best I have ever tried was called "Champagne" and it was a wonderful Sativa that was clear headed and euphoric but not at all overwhelming, just overall pleasant. Lol its gotten to the point now where Cannabis is rivaling fine Wine in how intricate the nuances are and the care required to grow it and cure it properly. :D

Blueberry for me

• Like 1

Its counter to what most people think but good soil grown bud is actually higher quality than hydroponic. Growers just use hydroponic systems to maximize yield and be able to maintain nutrient levels etc easier. I attended the University of Colorado when the Medical Cannabis movement really started out and know a decent amount about the industry.  :ph34r:  Most strains are a mix of the two primary types of plant: Indica and Sativa. Sativa is a taller plant and has more THC for a mind racing energetic (paranoid) feeling while Indica is bushier and has more CBD which is the typical "Stoned" couch lock feeling. The different strains have been bred between a mix of these two plants for different effects. The best I have ever tried was called "Champagne" and it was a wonderful Sativa that was clear headed and euphoric but not at all overwhelming, just overall pleasant. Lol its gotten to the point now where Cannabis is rivaling fine Wine in how intricate the nuances are and the care required to grow it and cure it properly. :D

GG4 is the best i have had.

this young generation is spoiled ... they don’t have to separate the seeds & stems. Became very familiar with album covers back then.

HAHAHA My friend had a bumper sticker that said,

"Listen to Vinyl, because you cant roll a joint on an iPod."

• Like 1

• Moderators

Became very familiar with album covers back then.

Frisbees for me.  Nothing rolls off.

Some of these comments could only come from experience.

My wife seen this t shirt design and want's to make me one. 

post-9700-0-49280000-1455736355_thumb.jp

Edited by dtel
  • Like 2