Why Is Marijuana Banned? The Real Reasons Are Worse Than You Think

MyOwn

• Moderators

It's banned ? :o

3 hours ago, Steve_S said:

This is gonna happen this year....

I hope it does happen, that would be funny 4200 is alot of people.

Just hard to imagine 4200+ loaded people synchronizing watches to be on time, for anything. 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, mungkiman said:

No Charlie Brown?

Nope, he tried to keep up with Snoopy and is passed out somewhere.

I remember a funny interview once, I think it was Toby Keith, he said his biggest mistake hanging out with Willie nelson was trying to keep up with him.

6 hours ago, mungkiman said:

No Charlie Brown?

Actually, there was a real person in Berkeley and San Francisco named Charlie Brown who carried his in a amulet hanging from his neck.  He considered it a sacramental substance.

I think he was pretty much left alone by the police.  As far as I know they never got a warrant to search his amulet.  Unfortunately, Sargent Sunshine of the S.F.P.D. did not fare so well.

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 11:40 PM, dtel said:

It's banned ? :o

I hope it does happen, that would be funny 4200 is alot of people.

Just hard to imagine 4200+ loaded people synchronizing watches to be on time, for anything. 

The US ban is a lobby from Audio manufactures.  They know that it is the cheapest upgrade on the market.  

• Like 3

• Moderators
2 hours ago, IB Slammin said:

The US ban is a lobby from Audio manufactures.  They know that it is the cheapest upgrade on the market.

Never thought of that, :o probably some contributions from the liquor industry helped. It was not a large contribution because they know they benefit also.  :lol:

8 minutes ago, mungkiman said:

The notion of free joints might disagree..

That should increase attendance, street vendors will do well that day.   

Hey, I have weeds growing in my yard that I eat. In fact this yard have never been hit with herbicides. Curly dock, dill, wood sorrel, dandelion, cleavers, miners lettuce, cranes bill, pony's foot, gout weed and meadow mushrooms, turkey tail, giant puffball mushrooms.

That's not even counting the pecan and hickory nut trees. That's just what I have identified.

I have enough here to keep the round up factory busy for 100 years. And I aint ever hitting these with round up, I'm eating them.

Curly dock IMHO is god's idea of telling me - hey, eat this, you will still be insulin fasting if you ate a dinner plate full, just slather it with fat.

Ooooo sorry you guys meant the other "weed" naaa I don't got that.

Cool.

Srinath.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, mungkiman said:

As a child in the Pacific NW, rumor held it that the spores of puffball mushrooms were deadly...

For good reason, they look nearly identical to two types up there that are deadly poisonous.   You have to cut them in half lengthwise to tell  them apart, and you have to know what to look for.

6 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

For good reason, they look nearly identical to two types up there that are deadly poisonous.   You have to cut them in half lengthwise to tell  them apart, and you have to know what to look for.

We never ate the puffballs, but would gleefully kick them to release the spore cloud. These were found on the baseball field through high school.

Psilocybin mushrooms were found on the soccer field...

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, dtel said:

Never thought of that, :o probably some contributions from the liquor industry helped. It was not a large contribution because they know they benefit also.  :lol:

That should increase attendance, street vendors will do well that day.   

I could come out of retirement for that

Mark