how many here can successfully perform open heart surgery?

T2K

Can do the anesthesia and run the bypass pumps (not at the same time) - can't do the surgery.

Close enough. I'm wondering why there is often memory loss associated with bypass surgery. If you don't know, just make something up.

Keith

Can do the anesthesia and run the bypass pumps (not at the same time) - can't do the surgery.

Close enough. I'm wondering why there is often memory loss associated with bypass surgery. If you don't know, just make something up.

Keith

Here's a link.........

http://www.health.harvard.edu/family_health_guide/bypass-surgery-and-memory

i’ve successfully removed an appendix (on beginner and intermediate level of video game Life & Death).  On advanced level, the patient always died.

So, if you need a routine appendectomy, i’m your guy.  Will work for food.

Playing the game once and made the first cut, and my doctor character was removed from surgery and ordered to immediately report to the chief of staff. While there, the chief of staff began with “operating without anesthesia will not be tolerated at this hospital...”  

• Like 2

Thanks for all the remarks and also the link. It answered my curiosity about a follow-up problem shortly after a triple by-pass.

There was nothing to it. I've had worse days at work (when I worked). Which is probably what caused the problem in the first place.

Keith

Performed a few open heart extractions on Whitetail deer over the years.

Because?
Upon extractly the still warm organ from the conquered whitetail deer if the hunter takes a healthy bite out of the organ he takes the deer's spirit onto his own. Edited by NOSValves

Performed a few open heart extractions on Whitetail deer over the years.

Because?

Good grief...

Dave

And this from the man that "jump started" the frog! Lol

You may have misunderstood.  My point is that the respondent obviously knew nothing about why you clean a deer.  Having consumed many, many pounds of this beautiful to look at, challenging to hunt, and marvelous to eat animal over the decades it just struck me as odd.  I don't hunt anymore but it is only due to other priorities.  Always ready to help ensure a hunter's bounty is not wasted!

Dave

• Like 1