Hailey’s comment "Speakerfritz" fly by

Speakerfritz

Well its been a year or so since my last flyby.

Its been a busy year.

My 25 year old son just won a battle with both lung cancer and lymphoma .  all the bills got paid and things look good.  He even has his hair back now.

My health finally is back on course and I am pain free.  Started running again and I am up to 1/2 mile.

I finally finished with my foundation repairs and the last 1/2 inch happened this sunday.  it took $9000 bucks worth of foam to raise the slab.  So now the cosmetics can begin.

I setup and adjusted my table saw.  I'm planning to build some Belle's and have been accumalating the parts for quite a while.  

My truck is in the shop for an estimate and if the price is too high....might be undertaking and engine rebuild myself to save the labor cost.

Got rid of the Harleys.  The electro glide was too hot and bruned my legs (a post 2007 harley problem) and everyone said I looked too big for the Vrod.   So now I am riding a Yamaha venture (4 clyinder/100hp) and a yamaha VMAX (4cyl /200hp).

still working a day job, with 22 years in so I can retire at anytime.

next month makes me 58 going on 26

stay in good health

til the next fly by

Speakerfritz

• Like 7

Thanks very much for dropping in!  I and I believe everyone here appreciates it.  You've had unbelievable things to deal with in the past year.

Let me and local gang members here know if you get down this way, and we'll put something together for you.

Larry

Edited by LarryC
  • Like 2

Good to hear from you. Thank goodness all the problems worked out with your son.

This doesn't mean we have to wait 75 years for another flyby, does it?

Was it you who posted the original K-Horn plans long ago? I found the missing page and posted it.

WMcD

• Like 1

That is alot better than your last post.  I am glad for your and your son's health, those are the most important things.  After those are taken care of, everything else falls into place.   Keep on truckin.  Take care and stay in touch.