I'm going to be sick

ZEUS121996

So the OO Forte 2s I picked up the other day were looking and sounding the same. I was bringing them home from the golf course today and someone decided to make a right turn from the left lane. I got out of the way fast enough that I didn't get hit but I'm pissed

Here's a couple pics before and after

Mark

post-48599-0-33300000-1466368161_thumb.j

post-48599-0-53140000-1466368427_thumb.j

post-48599-0-62020000-1466368508_thumb.j

Edited by ZEUS121996

I'm fine, just pissed off. we  have a new category to add to the bad women and Senior drivers. F*cking Father's Day drivers. I was going to maybe flip them and try and find walnut, now they will replace the KG2s in the garage. Post on the KG2s coming to the garage sale soon

Mark

• Like 2

Bondo, block sand and re-veneer.

Almost had a head on today myself when some prick turning from the opposite direction turned right into me, ended up sideways into oncoming traffic missing the Civic by inches doing 40.

Will probably never match unless you do both with one sheet but the option to repair is out there, you could always change the type of veneer.

Almost had a head on today myself when some prick turning from the opposite direction turned right into me, ended up sideways into oncoming traffic missing the Civic by inches doing 40.

Wow!  Another dramatic wake-up call about how fast things in your life can change.

Thank goodness for your awareness of things going on around you, and your lightning quick reflexes.  That could have been a disaster.

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1