Forum Facelift 2016

wvu80

This thread is intended to be general in nature.  Make your comments, good or bad about how you feel about the Facelift 2016.

This can also be a place for suggestions.

+++

Note:  I posed something very similar into the brand-new for 2016 Klipsch Q&A area.  I've re-posted the thread here because I'm not sure if the Questions area was the right place for what I wanted to discuss.  The questions area did NOT post into the RECENT POSTS area, now located on the right of the screen.

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, SWL said:

Yeah....now I can't decide between this or Tapatalk.

The only instance I'd suggest Tapatalk is if you happen to visit a bunch of other Tapatalk-enabled forums. Otherwise, I don't see much of a benefit. I don't really like how it changes the look of posts, in particular.

• Like 3

As of right now, Tapatalk is wayyy faster on my phone......but I assume the new mobile site will improve speed in the near future?

The new Klipsch mobile site is much more easy on the eyes compared to Tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, USNRET said:

s...l...o...w...

At home with 300+ down it is much faster now. Work PC behind several layers of crappola or server time rebuild remains to be seen.

edit: posting still takes a long time "saving"

Edited by USNRET

New software makes me look fat and it doesn't look like the posts are numbered.  Is there a way to add that?  For example, it always helps to tell some smart Alec to "just go back and read post #34 and you'll clearly see that you're wrong."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sputnik said:

New software makes me look fat and it doesn't look like the posts are numbered.  Is there a way to add that?  For example, it always helps to tell some smart Alec to "just go back and read post #34 and you'll clearly see that you're wrong."

Looked for #34, but there were only 19 posts, now 20. :P