Kustom Klipschorns / KC // $2500 pr. SOLD/SOLD

richieb

• 1 month later...
On 2/8/2017 at 1:47 AM, opusk2k9 said:

Great deal, who got them?

Ok, since I'm heading west to pick these up next weekend, I'll come clean. I bought these once I saw the pics Rich sent me to post, I COULD NOT RESIST!!! 

Looking forward to meeting Rich and hearing his new Jubes. He said I had to pay for the Khorns first though.. 

I'll post photos of the trip. It's only a 20 hour round trip car ride.

Mark

• Like 6

Just now, Budman said:

congrats Mark, you better have a big car

I'm renting a minivan!! 

it's nice the Khorns split into bass and high range bins. 

I see you're from the nati. Been thinking about a SW Ohio/N.KY Klipsch get together. What do you think? Seems as if they're a few of us around. 

Mark

10 minutes ago, babadono said:

cincymat, congratulations on the score. Looks like you got an awesome set of KHorns for just the price of all the upgrades(oops modifications)

err, yes modifications. upgrades are a slippery slope..

2 hours ago, cincymat said:

Ok, since I'm heading west to pick these up next weekend, I'll come clean. I bought these once I saw the pics Rich sent me to post, I COULD NOT RESIST!!! 

Mark, I have some amps that would sure play nice with em' purdy Khorns :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cincymat said:

Looking forward to meeting Rich and hearing his new Jubes. He said I had to pay for the Khorns first though.. 

I'll post photos of the trip. It's only a 20 hour round trip car ride.

Mark

Don't have a clue what he is talking about. KHorns? and Jubes?? Sounds like a weird dream to me. Hope his dream actually comes true -----

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MookieStl said:

I'm going to alert the boarder patrol. You've already smuggled a pair of La Scalas out of Missouri now your trying for a set of K-horns. We have rules, Klipsch heritage is only allowed to cross into our state, not out.

I'll have my ears on listening for smokey bear!! 

• Like 1

These K's ain't coming out of Misery. KS side of KC. But he Does need to cross the border. I'll leave that to you. Now if you see a van  hi-tailing it down I70 with 402's strapped to the top - Stop Him. He left with the wrong speakers?!?!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, richieb said:

These K's ain't coming out of Misery. KS side of KC. But he Does need to cross the border. I'll leave that to you. Now if you see a van  hi-tailing it down I70 with 402's strapped to the top - Stop Him. He left with the wrong speakers?!?!

I heard his wife is coming along to make sure nothing like that happens (again)!

• Like 1