Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

6 minutes ago, sputnik said:

Sticking with the letter “J”

E2EB3B11-266F-4D8F-90FD-49329AFA04E7.jpeg

Miss my Dual 506 which I bought brand new back in the day, destroyed last year by a center channel speaker falling from above.   But, I move forward....   Here is Side D of the Buddy Guy set.  Un-playable, but pretty cool to look at.  

With that, I am heading off to sleep.  Enjoy the evening my friends, I will be back soon.   Good night from Longfellow Music Hall..........:sleep:IMG-0360.jpg

• Like 6

On 4/25/2022 at 4:38 AM, Full Range said:

Do I need to confess

I think that I’m currently addicted to Genesis 

Noooooo - let’s just enjoy the ride together 

Artist - Genesis 

Title - Live 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/release/3808180-Genesis-Live

EAB91-F98-27-A9-483-D-BD65-7-A9386-D0159

Play me Old King Cole That I may join with you All your hearts now seem so far from me It hardly seems to matter now And the nurse will tell you lies Of a kingdom beyond the skies But I am lost within this half-world It hardly seems to matter now Play me my song Here it comes again Play me my song Here it comes again Just a little bit Just a little bit more time Time left to live out my life Play me my song Here it comes again Play me my song Here it comes again Old King Cole was a merry old soul And a merry old soul was he So he called for his pipe And he called for his bowl And he called for his fiddlers three But the clock, tick-tock On the mantlepiece And I want, and I feel, and I know, and I touch The walls She's a lady, she's got time Brush back your hair and let me get to know your face She's a lady, she is mine Oh, brush back your hair and let me get to know your flesh I've been waiting here for so long And all this time that passed me by It doesn't seem to matter now You stand there with your fixed expression Casting doubt on all I have to say Why don't you touch me, touch me Why don't you touch me, touch me Touch me now, now, now, now, now Now, now, now, now, now Now, now, now, now, now Now, now, now, now Now, now, now, now

unfortunately Phil did not sing this

to end there last show.. It would of been a perfect ending for Genesis...

• Like 3

4 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

unfortunately Phil did not sing this

to end there last show.. It would of been a perfect ending for Genesis...

I am just mesmerised by the instrument solos on all songs, and all different based on the songs context 

• Like 1

On 4/24/2022 at 7:29 PM, GWSmith said:

Miss my Dual 506 which I bought brand new back in the day, destroyed last year by a center channel speaker falling from above.   But, I move forward....   Here is Side D of the Buddy Guy set.  Un-playable, but pretty cool to look at.  

With that, I am heading off to sleep.  Enjoy the evening my friends, I will be back soon.   Good night from Longfellow Music Hall..........:sleep:IMG-0360.jpg

Why is your Buddy Guy picture/text LP unplayable?  I have a Kate Bush picture LP (it contains an interview, rather than music) and a couple of David Bowie 45 rpm picture singles, and they all play just fine.

And they’re really cool to look at.

• Like 3

Hello !

It's been a long time since I put on an original record that I bought at the time in 1981. It's an LP of German artists for our friend @MicroMara, because he likes it when I put on records from him in Germany 😎

https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/383196-Geile-Tiere-Geile-Tiere

http://forschung-kuenstlerpublikationen.de/Geile-Tiere.html

https://www.dschungelberlin.de/geile-tiere.html

https://www.freitag.de/autoren/der-freitag/geile-tiere

_20220427_184217.thumb.JPG.e7d5a4673ac4e5339b29d7be36b225ba.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I watched the 1993 movie Philadelphia tonight. The pivotal scene in the movie is when Tom Hanks listens to La mama morta and breaks down emotionally. 

Not so long ago I bought a Maria Callas album at the local thriftstore, and guess what, there it is, on side C! A hidden treasure in my collection! 

PSX_20220427_215827.jpg

PSX_20220427_221148.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, MeloManiac said:

Not so long ago I bought a Maria Callas album at the local thriftstore, and guess what, there it is, on side C! A hidden treasure in my collection! 

Voice that’s not only powerful but also delicate 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1