What I Got Today!

Brac

Well, wouldn't you know it. I was in the vintage stereo shop to fix up my Yamaha CA-800 (which really is amazing when set to Class A) when I had a chance to listen to a customer's freshly refurbished, Pioneer SX-1250. I was blown away, I thought to myself-this is what I remember. Go home last night, look on Craigslist and this morning am the proud second owner of a pristine version of same, complete with owners manual and schematics. Of course this means I'm in the market for yet another set of Klipsch to hook them to. It never ends-but that's a good thing, at least in my mind. And of course there is getting in line for another five or six months to get the Pioneer recapped, etc.

Well done...

so your getting the same setup as A1uc?

His is different , I'm guessing he had a SUT added - Mine is just for MM

Pretty much, I asked for the whole enchilada

edit: The last 4 NOSValves pieces I bought did not include "everything offered". No offense Craig but I intend for this to be the last time you drain my wallet so I had the SUT, caps and low / high Z outputs included. I just bought a new HOMC cartridge so I don't plan on getting LOMC anytime soon but this time I will be prepared for the long haul.

Edited by USNRET

whole enchilada lol now you need to get in touch with Paul and get some upgraded tubes for the NBS and VRD's :)

whole enchilada lol now you need to get in touch with Paul and get some upgraded tubes for the NBS and VRD's :)

Tubes I got

• Moderators

They're padded, have a lot of pockets and are roomy. Ours was a generic grey with a red horizontal stripe.

Just so many smelly memories from those bags I never thought about them, was thrilled to finally get rid of them years ago. :emotion-41: Grandkids, they have parents for that fun job.

But it is a really good idea, leave a smelly diaper on the top and no one would ever steal it !

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!