What I Got Today!

Brac

On 12/24/2016 at 7:17 AM, MetropolisLakeOutfitters said:

Oh it's been done.  My room is so stinking dark I had to shine a flashlight on them.  I hate to say it, but it wasn't a very fair fight.  I like 7's but these 396's are way more comfortable at high volume, there's just no fatigue even with Metallica at volume levels approaching reference.  Electric guitar is so sweet on them, cymbals are not harsh whatsoever, voices are accurate and not shouty or obnoxious, I felt like growly bass guitars had a little more definition, the slap of the beater on the skin of a kick drum comes through that big compression driver more and is just super thick and heavenly, just a very very nice speaker that begs to be cranked.  

15626362_10154368287474401_1589639897441

15591527_10154368332729401_2490108658163

shoot me a pm with pricing?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sunburnwilly said:

^^ Very nice ^^

When I get to the pay to play stage with my 2016 STi I will definitely seek your advice .

I'm an open book and always willing to help. Even before really adding bigger mods, a good tune on an aftermarket downpipe shows good gains... And I like to tune. :)

• Like 1

The wife's younger sister had to have emergency surgery last Monday and now we've got a Xmas visitor. She looks like a cross between an African Wild Dog and a Rat. This is the 1st sleepover guest for our Bichon and even though she's only ~7 lbs to his 10 she's not afraid of letting me know that she has both teeth and a willingness to use them (i.e. like a lot of women I know). Nothing says don't invade my personal space like a nip on the ear and being sent packing to the opposite side of the sofa.

RatNicky.JPG

Ollie on Back Foot.JPG

• Like 2

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!