What I Got Today!

Brac

Is that a AR Ref6 with some VRDS?   Craig would be proud.

Yes Craig's amps are that good , I removed the Chord Dave today and got the Totaldac hooked up trying to decide which cables etc before trying to make things look neat and clean
37d751afa23c5127a2bf6e71397d8e8c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, sunburnwilly said:

What I got yesterday and assembled today .

Salamander 5 shelf rack + extra shelf + castors from Audio Advisor 

Very nice.  I have been eyeing the natural cherry version for quite some tome.  I like the adjustability and sturdiness.

Bill

49 minutes ago, willland said:

Very nice.  I have been eyeing the natural cherry version for quite some tome.  I like the adjustability and sturdiness.

Bill

It's a different brand but it seems very sturdy...doesn't have as many shelves though.Rack.jpg

• Like 3

Walnut Khorn pick up. I got them to the garage at home and opened up the bass bin ends marked "open this end"......I found them to be loaded in the boxes vertically reversed. Top was up on one and bottom up on the other.

Almost forgot, the seller gifted me an ADCOM amp. His storage was full of speakers; JBL (large, medium and small), Infinity, KEF

KHorn pickup.JPG

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Walnut Khorn pick up. I got them to the garage at home and opened up the bass bin ends marked "open this end"......I found them to be loaded in the boxes vertically reversed. Top was up on one and bottom up on the other.

Listen to them for a bit, if you don't mind start a new thread on how they sound, setup, etc.

Inquiring minds want to know.  B)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wvu80 said:

Listen to them for a bit, if you don't mind start a new thread on how they sound, setup, etc.

Inquiring minds want to know.  B)

Going to be a bit. I need to slide them in place and see how the wife feels about a false wall (instead of enclosing backs). I found the correct story; look dear I traded my Belles for these. Hey, it's true I sold those and bought these.....that's a trade.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, USNRET said:

look dear I traded my Belles for these. Hey, it's true I sold those and bought these.....that's a trade.

Works for me because I did exactly the same thing, I sold the LS's to fund the Khorns.  :D

My wife was not happy about either one.  :unsure:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Going to be a bit. I need to slide them in place and see how the wife feels about a false wall (instead of enclosing backs). I found the correct story; look dear I traded my Belles for these. Hey, it's true I sold those and bought these.....that's a trade.

Get her to share in the joy.......have her hold the video camera while you un box them!  :ph34r:

• Moderators
1 hour ago, USNRET said:

Walnut Khorn pick up.

Now that's something you don't see everyday, very cool.

1 hour ago, USNRET said:

Good story, I got a great trade I couldn't pass up.

I have faith in you, now get in there and sell it. :huh:  You know where there going anyway. :D

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!