What I Got Today!

Brac

• Moderators
On 1/23/2017 at 8:07 AM, CECAA850 said:

More should go in the mail this evening.

I hope I never see those peppers.:o Look up Ghost peppers on utube, one guy was paying people on the street to try to eat one, it's really funny. 

• Moderators
On 1/22/2017 at 7:35 PM, Rivernuggets said:

Picked up a Chorus II pair today!

I have never heard a pair but it's rated at the top from everyone who has, great deal for a model that's hard to find. 

28 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I've grown ghost peppers, these Reapers are worse.

I want to get reapers. I have had ghost too, and the habanero I bought @ publix isn't cutting it. I chomped it down like it was going out of style. My favorite for the flavor is scotch bonnets. Flavor, not heat, they are so fruity and sweet its semi hilarious that they are even classified as "hot".

Ghost are no joke, hot as hell. I'd definitely respect those, but, the thing tastes very artificial to me. Maybe because I am a fan of the pepper its based upon - Naga jolokia. Nice eastern Himalayan pepper.

Cool.

Srinath.

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I've grown ghost peppers, these Reapers are worse.

Your right after reading I realized it was not Ghost, it was Reapers in the utube videos.

After seeing those videos I will never try one, it looked like torture and possible heart failure from a couple people. :o

4 hours ago, Srinath said:

I want to get reapers. I have had ghost too, and the habanero I bought @ publix isn't cutting it. I chomped it down like it was going out of style. My favorite for the flavor is scotch bonnets. Flavor, not heat, they are so fruity and sweet its semi hilarious that they are even classified as "hot".

Ghost are no joke, hot as hell. I'd definitely respect those, but, the thing tastes very artificial to me. Maybe because I am a fan of the pepper its based upon - Naga jolokia. Nice eastern Himalayan pepper.

Cool.

Srinath.

http://seedrack.com/08.html?gclid=CM-xu6OJ3NECFc63wAodkKwPqQ

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!