What I Got Today!

Brac

I scooped a pair of RS-35's off of Ebay last night. I had purchased a pair from the Garage Sale last year and ended up re-selling them as plans changed. Now they have changed back. I get dizzy when i think of all of this stuff...

Tim

• Like 1

On 2/4/2017 at 9:21 PM, A1UC said:

8b86b037734f093449826777036a539d.jpg

I picked this up tonight 2017 coyote 5.0 6 speed decided against the 3.5 10 speed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice truck. I see you got the much needed bed liner. Good idea with the aluminum bed...watch for toolboxes!

• Like 1

Klipsch WS-24 surrounds. I have wanted a set of these for a long time but they are pretty rare and when they do come up they usually have unreasonable asking prices. I snagged these off of eBay for $190 shipped 10 minutes after they were listed. Most go for double that so extremely pleased. These are in 8 out of 10 condition and look beautiful. 

IMG_2996.JPG

10 hours ago, A1UC said:

e322aca7e9378eaef58eb853816869e0.jpg

The lady that sold me my truck was Mexican, I asked her if she can make tamales and she brought me 2 dozen today still warm .

Just need some hot sauce and I'm out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A guy that works for me wife makes tamales from scratch and brings them in once a month! They are great and remind me of family in Corpus Christi, TX where I was born. A couple dozen only last a couple of days.

12919710_210200122702903_749898722421960385_n.jpg

• Like 1

On 2/6/2017 at 1:28 PM, teaman said:

I scooped a pair of RS-35's off of Ebay last night. I had purchased a pair from the Garage Sale last year and ended up re-selling them as plans changed. Now they have changed back. I get dizzy when i think of all of this stuff...Tim

Time to start looking for another Sherborne SR-120!  Those RS-35's will not play themselves.  :D

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Time to start looking for another Sherborne SR-120!  Those RS-35's will not play themselves.  :D

Actually I am just swapping these white RS-35's in where a black pair is. Still waiting to find time to add my last SR-120 into the mix. I hate rearranging all the furniture and my sixty inch Panasonic plasma weighs about 110 lbs.

• Like 1

Pioneer N-50

13 minutes ago, teaman said:

Nice receiver Loudog, I used to own one. High power and really low THD....congrats!

I picked the Technics up on the cheap. The insides had been restored so it was plug and play.

Picked up this Pioneer N-50 also. The pair was less than a new Yamaha R-S201  ;)

n50.jpg

• Like 1

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!