What I Got Today!

Brac

5 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Congrats!

Be sure you sell it before the warranty expires on the battery.  You don't want to buy one of those.

I'm not too worried about it, the dealership offered me an extended one included in the price I wanted.  I'm set for the next 15 years or 200,000 miles.  That's all I could really want out of a car anyway.

• Like 3

IMG_1751.JPG

IMG_1878.jpg

It was the "right" color, with the "right" miles.

Pretty rare G8-GT in Pacific Slate Metalic with moon roof (I believe less than 1100 total made in this config).

Price wasn't necessarily the best, but the previous owner agreed to deliver it 3 hours one way to make it somewhat more palatable.

Just got a full sized spare with matching 19" rim & found an original roadside accessory kit (jack, handle, etc) to my door for $70.

The inflater kit with a can of slime just doesn't cut it on long runs.

• Like 2

It replaced a 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP with 175,000 miles.

Hated to see it leave, but since we'd owned it since 2000, and the last 137,000 miles of its life with us, it was time to let it go.

Even with the "highly" disclosed weak 3rd gear issue, the GM 3.8L ran strong and still got 20mpg city & 28mpg on the highway.

Probably the BEST all around GM motor ever produced.

YMMV

48 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Didn't get it today - will early next week (fresh off the truck)...but finished the paperwork and got the new insurance cards for it...

Never thought I'd drive a Hybrid, but here I am.

yay.thumb.jpg.1090c1f314ad3f42d16634c0ab467eb3.jpg

Not bad - you could do worse

2 minutes ago, Arrow#422 said:

Not bad - you could do worse

I have a standard 2015 SE right now, and love it.  I'm just stepping into a nicer model simply because when I purchased the SE, I didn't get the small features here and there that I wanted.  With the new job, I can afford those things now, and figured I could get a few extra nicer things if the MPG was even a little bit nicer.  Loaded with everything I wanted - they were asking for $36,150 - I signed for it at $28,990.

• Like 3

New head gear... absolutely the finest headphone I have ever experienced (never heard the Utopia)... because it IS an experience to listen to these.

40115672185_10b5c1cf2d_k.jpg

I'm beginning to wonder what focal floor standers with Beryllium sound like.

The cable quality is Cardas like...

40966876312_105f615078_k.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, T2K said:

A mattress and box springs. Decided to test them out and woke up 3 hours later. Further testing required.

Keith

Highly recommended to replace them in 10 year intervals.

One's back and sleep patterns have been shown to be positively impacted by doing so.

ZZzzzz......

Just now, CECAA850 said:

Cheap Trick, live at Budokan.

Great idea. Damn, now I've got another to track down. Not sure why but I just have a thing for Japanese imports with the OBI. Must have something to do with stalking records shops in Ann Arbor, Michigan as a 12-15 year old and not being able to afford the imports. Typically they good pressing too boot.

Can't wait to give it a spin. Not a single scuff mark or hairline. Truly mint in ever sense of the word...at least visually. Hopefully the grooves are as pristine.

IMG_20180327_091442281.thumb.jpg.76a714849d15748935ddb1eebf25c1d0.jpg

• Like 1